Less than 30 days

Nicki POV

I felt like a total failure. As his laywer , I should've had some more evidence.Especially if he didn't even commit the crime. Instead of spending those long days cuddling and making out on the couch while the kids were sleep i should've been riding around tryna find  Sierra. But nope, I wanted to sit on the couch and kiss his soft as lips.Now all I have are the memories of those same soft ass lips. As his girlfriend, I feel helpless. It's no way that I can really help him besides be there for him and make sure he has money on his books and stay by his side. But I Nicki, Isn't gonna just do that. I'm going to do all that and somehow find that  Sierra.She not only made me look bad in court but this hoe got my man sitting in a fucking prison for 20 years on some shit he didn't do.

I got up from the bed and slipped on some jogging pants. I threw my hair in a pony tail and slipped sheila in my bra. I slipped on some old jordans and then grabbed my keys. Oh best believe that I will find this bitch

Kyla Pov

I can't believe that they got my brother for some shit he didn't do. It's just so unfair.The judge for one was obviously raccist and I hated that shit. It didn't give us a fair opprotunity. It was as if we lost from the start. Ugh. I hated that shit. Brandon was all I had left from my mom, besides my family in SC and my small family here. Immediately wise,It was him. I could run to him and he give me the most rawest advice.  What the heck ima do without him.

***********

It's been like a week already since Brandon was  locked up. The shit is sad, because I miss my brother like crazy.I wanna feel like he's not gonna serve the whole twenty but I don't know. Sierra ass might've went ghost and Idk where the fuck she would be. This shit is stressful for me and I don't know what to do.

"Stop crying ma, He not going to be in there long.I'll ensure that one." Carlin said getting up.

"Wait where are you going." I asked sitting up in the bed.

"WE are going to meet everybody at Redlobster tonight. We need to have a meeting so bring some notebook paper." He said walking into the restroom. I noddded and simply walked into the closet. I threw on my a burgendy leggings, a jean shirt and my brown oxfords. I threw my hair in a big bun on my head and threw on my vintage satchel. I squirted a few squirts of my Vicotria secret perfume and made my way to the girls room.

"Mommy, I don't wanna go" Kenzie said turning over from her nap.

"You going so get up and make that bed up" I said walking in her closet.I l grabbed her black and white dress and grabbed her black loafers.

"Ew mommy, i don't wanna wear that." she whined.

"KENZIE, DO WHAT I SAY PLEASE." i yelled. i was already aggitated. I didn't need nobody adding to the mix. She looked at me and grabbed her underwear and a rag. She made her way to the bathroom and i went to Liyah room. I knocked on the door and opened it. She was already gettingn dress,

"How'd you know that I wanted you to get dress" I asked

"I heard you yelling at Kenzie" she smiled. I laughed and went to kiss her cheeks.

"I love you Liyah, did you know that" I asked sitting on her bed.

"Yupp, I know!! That's why I get everything I want and stuff. Mommy, I'm not slow" She shrugged. I laughed and shook my head.

" How you want your hair" I asked as I watched her put on her cheetah Mc hammer pants.

"Like yours" she smiled. I smiled as she put on her white shirt and tucked it in. She then grabbed her gold studded black loafers. She then grabbed her bow box and sat between my legs. I grabbed the hair milk in the box and poured some in m palm. I rubbed my hands together and then placed it in her hair. Her hair curled up and I grabbed the brush and brushed it back.It was so wavy. I loved it. I put it in a ponytail and then wrapped it around the top to make a donut bun.