Its like that?

Brandon POV

Sierra attitude towards me is irking the fuck outta my nerves. She come in the house don't even speak or nothing. She even got the kids not talking to me. She manipulating their minds and shit.

I'm waiting on her to walk through the door right now so I can confront her about the whole situation. She didn't even listen to my side of the story but her ass gone listen today.

I heard the keys jiggle in the lock and I watched it as it turned. She opened the door and the kids ran in.

" Dadd-" Sierra gave them a look and they turn around and walked up the stairs with their heads down. That irritated the fuck outta my me. She closed the door with her foot and She continued to read over some papers in her hand.

"Yall come here" I yelled up the stairs.

"No yall go upstairs and do what I said"

"Bruh ,You not finna turn my kids on me cause you mad over some petty shit . You don't even know what happened."

" So it's petty that you cheated on me" she asked wide eyed.

"BRUH , I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT ON YOUR DUCK ASS!! THE NUMBERS AND SHIT WAS FOR THE STRIPPERS AT THE FUCKING CLUB. SIERRA WHAT THE FUCK! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT SHIT." I yelled annoyed

" You are cheating on me and after everything I've done for you " she said putting her hands in my face.

"AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME" I questioned taken aback. She couldn't be serious right now. " I MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE! I WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED PUT YO STUIPD ASS THROUGH SCHOOL. YOU AIN'T DO SHIT FOR ME BUT COMPLAIN THROUGH THIS WHOLE ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP"

"I WAS THERE FOR YOU THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP. WHO WAS THERE WHEN YO CRAZY ASS BABY MAMA TRIED KILLING YO DUMB ASS , I WAS THERE. I WAS THE ONE KIDNAPPED FOR YOUR STUIPD ACTIONS. AND CARELESS MISTAKES. I WAS THERE HOME EVERYFUCKING NIGHT pregnant and ALONE BY MYSELF WAITING FOR YOU TO COME HOME AT ANY TIME OF THE HOUR. THAT WAS ME! NOT THE HOE YOU FUCKING "

"WOW, I CHEATED ON YOU ONE TIME AND AFTER THAT i'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT FAITHFUL TO YOU. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO HAVE TRUST ISSUES LIKE YOU HAVING NOW. I CHEATED ON YOU DAMN NEAR 5 YEARS AGO. LET THAT SHIT GO. IT'S KIND OF OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T WANT THIS SHIT NO MORE SO YOU CAN LET US GO WHILE YOU AT IT. ." I yelled as she had tears coming from her face.

"I LOVED YOU BRANDON AND THIS HOW YOU REPAY ME! YOU'RE GONNA GIVE UP ON US THIS EASILY., YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE DON'T YOU " She said hitting me with some papers in her hands" HUH YOU DON'T WANT ME NO MORE! I KNEW YOU WAS GONNA EVENTUALLY LEAVE CAUSE YOU AIN'T SHIT, I WISH DRE WOULD'VE GOT YOU BEFORE YOU GOT HIM" she spat coldly. Before I knew it I punched her dead in her face
" Ahhhhhh" She screamed as She fell backwards and blood started gushing from her nose She looked at me wide eyed and charged towards me .She started throwing punches at me and I pushed her ass back.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BRUH" I yelled as I pushed her towards the door. She got right back up and walked past me to the kitchen. She had tears streaming down her face and blood over her shit. I didn't give a fuck no more, fuck her.

i picked up the papers off of the floor and noticed that this hoe had divorce papers.I walked into the kitchen and seen her drinking a glass of wine with her wedding ring in the bottom of it.

" So this the shit you want" I asked shoving the papers in her face.

" Leave me the fuck alone" She cried. I nodded and walked to the office. I looked in the drawer and found our marriage license. I took that bitch and ripped it into pieces.. I then heard loud crashes comming from the living room. I knew this bitch was crazy but I didn't know she was insane. I walked into the living room and found her with a meat tenderizer in her hand and her smashing pictures on the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled as I seen all the glass on the floor. She raised the meat tenderizer at me aiming to throw it but an arm behind her stopped it.

" Bitch YOU CRAZY NOW?" I heard Kyla yell.

" I FUCKING HATE YOU BRANDON, I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT" She screamed.

" BITCH , YOU GONE BE RIGHT WITH ME BURNING THE FUCK UP. YOU BETTER DRINK ALL THE FUCKING WATER YOU CAN NOW."

She smirked and started gawking up spit.

"On my mama if you spit on me, shit gone get ugly and that's on everything I love" I said through gritted teeth.

"AYE AYE, YALL CHILL" Carlin said walking in over the glass. When Carlin walked towards me It was as if everything started moving in slow motion.I watched as the spit she let depart her mouth slowly fall a milimeter away from me. I lost all controll and charged toward her pinning her to the wall.
"Kill me. Thats how you get rid of all of your problem you fucking monster" she spat .
I wrspoed mg hand around her neck and she gasped for air. Kyla and Carlin tried to pull me off but It was no use. Trying to move me in this state was like tryna pushing a train moving forwards ,backwards.

" Stop your gonna Kill her" Kyla screamed.

" Daddy stop hurting mommy" I heard Aerial scream. Her little cries brought me back to my senses and I released her . I looked down at her as she was bawled up in a ball crying.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" I spat coldly at her. She struggled to get up but she did and she began coughing and spitting up blood. She then looked at Kyla.

"How sit there and let him do this shit to me. " she coughed   "You didn't even try to help but you claim we family. A real sister would've helped pry him off of me " she spat.

" I did" Kyla cried " He wasn't listening or moving, I'm not finna risk loosing my life cause of your stuipd mistakes."

"But it's okay for us to risk ours. All of the drama that has been going on has been cause of you. If you would've been like any other female none of this shit would've happened . All you had to do was go home and cry and get over it and maybe Brandon wouldn't be doing all this shit and cheating on me now.. Maybe yo mama would be here to."

All of Kyla tears dried up and she looked at Sierra sideways. It was as if she was transforming into someone else. Within a blink of an eye Kyla was ontop of Sierra beating the shit out of her her. She was passing blows all over her face as tears streamed down on her own. Kyla knuckles were bleeding and I don't even think she realized that they were because she was still going. Carlin wasn't even holding me back no more he was looking in disbelief at Kyla.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT , IT'S NOT MY FAULT" Kyla screamed as she was beating in Sierra face. Carlin rushed over to Kyla and pried her off Sierra. I wasn't Finna do it only because I didn't give a fuck if she killed her or not. Sierra was officially on my fuck you , I don't give a fuck if you live today or Tomorrow list. My love for her flew out the window the moment she brought my mama in this shit.

________________

Whew , Drama much!

VOTE📮📮📮

COMMENT📝📝📝📝📝

I wanna know what you thinking 💭💭

FAN/ FOLLOW💟💟