Kiss me If I'm wrong?

Nicki POV

I starred at my body in the mirror as I prepared for my date with Brandon. I wore a short peach colored dress with long sleeves that were cut on the sides. it was tight but comfortable. My legs were baby oiled down as I slipped in my nude color Louis Vuitton pumps. I Added the MK jewelry he bought me and fluffed the curls that Ky put in my hair. She was watching Mila For me so her and Kenzie could play

I added the lip gloss he purchased and smiled. I was rather stunning.

Ding Dong

I smiled and grabbed my purse . I went to open the door and was caught by his grey eyes.

"Wow ma, you look really really beautiful"

"Thank you, you look good yourself" I said admiring his dark true religions, His Versace shirt and his fresh js. He had on a gold watch and a fat ass diamond sitting in his ear. He was very handsome

"You ready ma"

"Yes I am " I said locking the door and walking out of the house. I turned around and glanced at his all white Lamborghini in front of me. The shit was nice ass hell.

He opened the door for me and I slid into his plush leather seats. He closed the door and I took in his Black and Tan Interior. It was very nice. He then slid in and pulled out into the parkway.

"Soo where are we going" I said getting comfortable

"Ohh aren't you anxious"

"Oh hush, I just wanna know where we going!"

"To chill, I know your tired from working and shit so we're heading out to relax and get to know each other more. All I really know is you my sister friend, You got a daughter she three and my niece bestfriend, Uhm you been hurt in the past emotionally and physically, Your hard working, Caring , very independent, Your not money hungry, and most of all your beautiful..Tha'ts all I know, I wanna know things like what's your faveorite color, and what not. I wanna know the real you" He said. I was trying my hardest no to be so emotional but I couldn't he was just simplyy just telling me stuff that normal girl would just smile about. But that's the point I'm not a normal girl. I've never had anyone to really wanna get to know me, know me. Issac has been the only guy I've ever been with relationship wise. I mean, I've talked to a few other guys but all they would talk about is what's your fave postion, what turns you on, what's your spot. All that freaky shit and what not. To actually have somebody care about my personal feeling means alot to me. It shows to me that they care and they are sincere.

"Nobody has never really took the time to actually explain to me how they feel, It amazes me that you out of all people care so much. You normally don't give two shits about the next man walking.You hang niggas with heat and ice. My point is Why me?" I asked .

"Ma, i've been watching you for the longest. I knew you wern't happy because it was written all over your face. I seen the hurt in your eyes but I also see more in you than you see in yourself. I see a beautiful young woman who's lost in heartbreak , who's overworking herself and scared . I'm not a prophet or no pyschic ma but you have it written all over your face everytime I see you. I'm tired of that look on your face ma. I feel like I can be that person to bring joy in your life, happiness and all.I'm not tryna be cocky or anything , That's just the shit that's coming from the heart. I wanna see that guy behind your happiness."

I was lost in his words and damn near drowed my self in my tears. Brandon has a way with words and everything he was saying was the honest truth. It was just hard for me to accept everything . I am lost in heartbreak. I'm hurt that Issac has caused so much pain in my life but I'm ready to move on. i am overworking myself, I guess It's because i'm trying to ignore the pain that I've been enduring for the past couple of years. Issac is gone now and I'm still working late nights.. I haven't even paid any attention to it till now. I guess everything Brandon was saying was true.

"You are right, I'm thinking I need another peaceful ,peaceful vacation , this time by myself so I can just get some me time."

"How about ,  tommorow hold off on the case and be ready around 10am. I promise that'll help sooth everything and you'll feel 100 times better. How does that sound"

"I'll like that, but I wanna know what it is , so I'll know how to dress."

"Don't wear nothing to dressy. I would say some jogging pants, a nike shirt and maybe some nike slides."

"Soooooo, bum it out?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah, pretty much." he said pulling his car into a fancy resturant .I've never seen this place in my life. It was amazing.

"Brandon, What's the name of this?" I asked removing my seatbelt and looking out the window. It was so beautiful. It was glass and you could see the beautiful outdoors.

"Delicious Alimentation."he smiled.He parked the car and ran to my side of the car to open my door. I smiled and exited the vehicle.

We walked int the restaurant hand in hand as if we were a couple. Brandon said the reservations name and we were seated.

******

Our night consisted of constant laughter, pointless debates, corny puns, and deep conversations. Honestly it was the best date I've ever been on in my entire life. It was by far the best ever. After our little dinner , Brandon and I decided to take a nice walk on the lake. We'd pick a few rocks and skip them across the lake. I was watching him as his eyes glistened against the moon light. His grey eyes sent chills all down my spine. I really like Brandkn but even before I pursue a relationship with him I think that he should give up a few things. Just to prove that i'm worth it.

"Brandon?" I questioned

"Yeah?"

"If we were to get together would you ever give up the game like completely?" I asked looking up at him in his eyes. He starred at me.

"Is that what I'll have to do in order to keep you?" he asked . I nodded honestly. I was scared about his answer cause It could change instally. Most niggas wouldn't give up shit for a damn female.

"Well I guess I'll have to give up the game Completely." he shrugged. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. I Know he was smiling and he was happy cause he lifted me off the ground and twirled me around. It sounds corny but I loved everybit of it. I felt like that one happy girl in the movie who finally gets exactly what she wants.

"Nicki?" he questioned holding on to me.

"Yes"

"Kiss me If I'm wrong ,But dinasaurs still exist right?" He smirked. I laughed

'Baby Dinasaurs were gone alllllllllllong time ago"

With that being said, my lips crashed into his and we shared a deep passionate kiss. Nothing could get no better than this and I pray to God that nothing ruins our perfect moment. Brandon lips felt like clouds litterally. I swear he was the best kisser alive. He put so much into that kiss it was crazy. It's beyond words to even explain. Amazing would be an understatement to the feeling I've recieved from those clouds he calls his lips. Life was starting to open up for me and Nothing was going to stopp me.

*************************

Always Vote CommentCommentVoteTell me how I did?Thanks BabesXOXOXOXXOXOX