Say What?

Brandon POV

I walked in the house with my phone to my ear tryna get in contact with Sierra. The shit wouldn't go through. I threw my keys on the table by the door and walked in to the kitchen , only to find Sierra sitting there eating a  big ass bowl of Ice cream.

"Why you ain't been answering your phone , I been tryna get in contact with you" I said sitting in the bar stool beside her. She didn't say nothing she just kept eating.

"So you gone ignore me?" I asked. She slowly brought her head up and looked at me side ways.

"Am I ugly? Am I annoying? Is my bedroom skills slacking? I stank?" She asked with puffy red eyes. I knew she been crying all day. I blew air from my mouth.

'Why are you so insecure Sierra? Huh?"

"You're cheating on me Brandon and I know it. This is not the first time that something like this has happened. " She said as tears fell from her face. She shook her head. " I want a divorce" she said placing her bowl in the sink. 

My heart fuckin dropped when the words left her mouth .
" A Divorce?" I asked more so to myself.

" Yes A divorce, I'm not finna deal with you cheating!" She stood. Anger started boiling up inside of me and I stood up.

"See , I should've never wifed yo stuipd ass! Cause you find a little piece of paper with numbers on it and you want a fucking divorce. People who are married , hint hint , like us suppose to stick shit out and talk about it but you being who the fuck you are just want to leave. You always fucking run from your problems but I'm not gone beg you to stay either fuck that shit and I Swear on everything I love, you go get them fucking papers Dont even think about us Getting back together" I said and with that I left and hopped in my car. I lit the blunt from behind my ear and pulled out ot the drive way.  i need some fucking thinking time .

Tori POV

" 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5, 6, 7, 8" I said as I went over  the steps to the dance for Mine by Beyonce Mine. Im working with the older kids 16+ for this song. I have maybe 2 14 year old in this one but that's only because they are really good dancers and they took time to learn the routine. I walked around and watched everbody as they repeated what I just taught them.

"No Tiffinany , Bring your arm up like this" I said showing her the move.

"Okay, " She said repeating the move. I nodded in satisfation and continued to walk around

"Okay yall give me 4 laps and then we gone go through it one more time before yall go" I said walking to my desk. THey took off running, some took their time and some ran fast .  "Put some pep in it Sharay or You won't be performing" I said grabbing my ringing cellphone.

"Hello" I answered.

' Heyy boo, The girls and I are going out to dinner , You gone show up" Kyla asked.

" Of course , Let me finish up with the girls and get dress then i'll meet you at your house.

"Okay , bye boo" she said

"Bye" I hung up and watched the last three girls finish their laps.

"Okay Monika From the top" I said to my lead dancer. She was really good and knew exactly what to throw out there durring competion. She reminded me so much of my self  She was moving to the beat of the song making sure her rhythm matched the songs. She was on point and I watched as the other girls followed suit. They were doing pretty good . Alot better than I thought they would do.

I felt cold hands around my waist and turned around to see Tez with flowers and my favorite iced coffee. I blushed.

"Baby, , You scarred me" I said grabbing the flowers from him."You are so sweet "  I said pecking his lips and turning around to watch the dancers. He stood beside me and watched them as well.

" You taught them that" he asked

" Yes , I did, They look so good too" I smiled as the song ended " Yall did a really good job today, I'm proud of yall. Just make sure your moves are flowing and sharp at the same time . We don't wanna get up there and look sloppy now would we"

'No ms T" the all repeated. I smiled.

"Okay, Yall that was it for today. Make sure you go home and  massage your muscles, I dont need no stiff dancers" I said walking to my desk.
Tez pulled up a chair and I watched the girls grab the waters from the freezer and depart the building .I was a bomb ass Dancer Teacher. I'm proud of myself

Pont POV

" Let's play a game" Bj askd Vaeh as they sat down at the kitchen table.

" No, I DON'T WANNA PLAY NO GAMES WITH YOU, i DON'T  LIKE YOU"  she said rolling her neck and her eyes.

" You keep it up I'ma cut yo ass and you not gone like me" Nicole said putting the mash potatoes on the table. Bj stuck his tounge out at Vaeh and Vaeh flicked her index finger at him. I guess that was her way of giving  him the bird.

"Yall both stop before I cut both of yall asses" She yelled." And you sitting there and ain't saying nothing" she said with her hands on her hips.

"But Ma , He started it?" Vaeh pointed

"Stop , Snitches get stiches"  Bj mumbled. I popped the back of his head.

" Boy you don't tell yo sister that"

He rubbed his head. Shit , I know that shit hurt cause my hand.Hardheaded ass. .

"No, I don't want her to get beat up in school for telling all the time" 

" NOBODY GONE BEAT ME!"

"They gone throw you in the sand box for telling"

" I throw them off the slide, Who gone hurt more" she asked rolling her neck again. She got a smart ass mouth just like her damn mama. You couldn't tell me that wasn't her mama.

"Chill out yall " I said trying to hold my laugh in. Cole was pissed the fuck off cause I was laughing. That made me laugh even harder. She so damn mean. She rolled her eyes and I started fixing the kids plates.

" You talk to Ky?" I asked

"Yeah , We taking a trip to Dubai , But it's just girls so you and Bj gotta stay here" she said before praying over her food.i looked at her wide eyed. Who the hell are they to say we can't go ? i bet I'll be in that bitch turnt the fuck up . . Hmph , I bet we all gone show up and they asses ain't even gonna know it. We gone have our own plane, own hotel own everything and they ain't gone even know where we at.  Shit, We all finna turn up in Dubai. Turn UP.!!!

_______________________________

Eh?

What yall think?

Yay or Nay?

Tell me what yall think?

Vote

COmment

Comment

Vote

Fan/ Follow <3

Oh i love doing constrictive crititism so if anybody would like for me to read over their books just PM and i'll get back to you!! 

Remeber Vote And Comment in order to receive next chapter!!!!