It's Okay (New & Improved)

Brandon POV

My breathing was heavey as I drug an unconsious Issac to the middle of the bed. I grabbed the extra sheets that were in the room and began tieing fat ass knots around his wrist, ankes and one around his stomach. I shook my head as I made my way towards the bathroom. I grabbed a few wash clothes and a towel. I checked Nicki freezer and grabbed the Ice. I don't want him to die , i wanna see if Nicki wanna do anything with him or not. Shit , I'll wait till we get back to the states before we start some shit like that. i got a great plan involving the way I was gonna execute him.

"Damn, I'm a mean ass nigga" I said to myself as I walked to his bedside. I tied his eyes with the towels and shoved three wash clothes in his mouth. When he wake up his jaw gone be sore as hell. I slipped a few ice cubes over his eyes just cause I can and Plugged up the iron and let it sit on his leg then removed it. I Sat and watched his leg slowly swell up and then bust with puss. I heard him trying to yell but nobody could hear him besides me due to the 3 wash clothes I stuck in his mouth..

"Ew, I know you burning" I said heading to the freezzer. I got the rest of the ice from the freezer and threw it on his nasty scar.

"THat should cool you down" i smiled. His veins were popping out the side of his neck as attempted to scream. I laughed while shaking my head and went to grab the alcohol.

"I don't want you to be infected so i'm gonna disinfect your wound" I snickered. I poured the alcohol on his legs and this nigga began crying. I brought my handup and slapped the shit outta this nigga.

"Stop being a bitch" I yelled. I then started laughing only cause this shit was funny to me.

"i'll see you tommorrow Issac" i said as I wiped my hands with a towel then closed the door lightly making sure I placed the do not disturb sign on the door. I didn't need any unwanted attention to this room. I smiled and headed over to my sister room room to check on Nicki.

When I walked into the room Nicki was on the couch with tissues bawling her eyes out. Kyla was beside her rubbing her back along with Tori and Cole.

"It's gone be okay , girl , Brandon got him" Kyla assured her still rubbing her back.

"No , It's not even that , It's the fact that he really wanted to hurt me. I didn't do nothing to him you guys. Like forreal , after he stop playin in the NFL he just started drinking and becoming Violent.with me."

"So this not the first time he's put his hands on you"Tori said stepping back and examining Nicki

"No, but this is the last," Nicki said wiping her face." I needa find Brandon , I wanna get rid of him ." She said standing up. I then cleared my throat. They all then jumped.

"Damn, When the hell you got in here" Kyla said holding her chest.

" Probally like 4 minutes ago" I shrugged and sat on the couch."What you was finna come find me for" I asked playing dumb towards Nicki.

"Uhm , For One, I wanna thank you for comming to save me. I would've been okay but Ivy wouldn't open." she shrugged."But forreal , Thank you and if you ever need anything at all court related , anything related just let me know" she said showing a half smile.

"What you mean SAve you , You was lost." Carlin asked as he came out of no where.

"No nigga You lost, Mind yo damn business," Kyla said popping him upside his head. I shook my head.

"You good, I'll finish him when we get back to the states where I got everything at."

"Can I help you" she asked biting the inside of her lip.