Chapter Eighteen

Hello everyone! I'm very sorry about the late update but I've been extremely busy lately. I would have updated yesterday, but I've been working on a tribute to the victims of the Colorado theater shooting on July 20th. I'll let everyone know when it will be up. (It's a poem)

Also, I'm very sorry that this chapter is short.

The song on the side has no relation to the chapter, but I really like it so I think everyone should give it a listen. Who knows, someone might love it. :D Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this chapter!

Here is...CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

--------------------------------

Chapter Eighteen

Ariella’s POV

            The next morning approached a lot quicker than expected. Zayn had to shake Niall and I awake. I brushed my teeth and my hair and I didn’t bother changing out of my pajamas. Fans were, no doubt, mobbing the airport. It made me really nervous honestly.

I shook all of my nervous feelings away and I stayed in my bright, cheery mood. Today we were flying back to London and I couldn’t be happier. Niall stumbled into the bathroom without a shirt on. He rubbed his tired eyes and yawned.

“Good morning,” I said.

He grunted in response.

I pulled my hair up into a bun and went back into the room. I sat on Niall’s bed and fiddled around with my cell phone. I hadn’t received any calls from Wade lately and that worried me. I decided to call him once I got to London.

Zayn sat on the bed and started talking to me.

“Everyone’s so excited, Ari.”

“I’m excited too. I missed them,” I said.

“I hope you know that they’re all gonna bombard you when we get there,” Zayn told me.

“Yeah, I know. I’m more worried about how the fans will react at the airport…” I said nervously.

“They won’t be allowed there,” Zayn said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Security has been overboard since you got shot. Some have even gone so far as to threaten the fans. We stopped them though. We love the fans but sometimes they get too crazy,” Zayn explained.

“I hope I didn’t make any of the fans mad…” I said.

“Are you crazy? It wasn’t your fault that you got shot, Ari. I think the amount of haters you have decreased slightly because of it,” He said.

“Well I hope they don’t hate me.”

“Of course they hate you. You’re with Niall!”