IMPORTANT Author's Note: PLEASE READ

Hello readers. It’s RelentlessChaos. I just want to write this author’s note to let you all know what is going on. I want to start off by saying that I have missed you all more than you could imagine. I read all of your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can. I know that I haven’t updated in roughly six months. This break was not planned at all. I think it’s about time that I’ve opened up to all of you… This is something I have just realized myself. I believe I am going through depression. I really do think it’s the only explanation for my lack of updates. During my break, two people passed away and it was much unexpected and definitely left my heart feeling heavy. So what I want to say is that I have been writing. I promise I haven’t just left you all alone. I would never do that. I am always constantly writing, but lately I have had a problem with my own writing. I incessantly delete and start over because I never think it is good enough.

I don’t want to deliver anything that isn’t good enough for you readers. You all deserve so much better than me. I am so sorry for my lack of updates. I lost motivation. I lost hope. Lately I have just been feeling so alone. I know that I have all of you here to support me because you are all wonderful people. I just wish that I can only return the favor.

You readers have ignited the fire to the best part of my life. I absolutely love writing. I write stories, poems, and more. Because of you, the person who is reading this now, I have a reason to keep going. This is definitely not the end of Finding You. In fact, since my break was so long I have decided to have a schedule for updates, no matter what I’m feeling. I just want to deliver because you all wait so patiently and you give me time. Also, you’re all so understanding. You have no idea how much that means to me. I am crying as I write this because it’s so overwhelming the support you have all given me.

 Please don’t worry about me. I will be fine. I think it’s just a stage or a phase I am going through due to tragic events occurring on top of all of the stress I am under currently.

I will never stop writing. You will get your updates. I know I have said this in the past and then gone months without updates, but I mean it.

I am really going to focus on my stories a lot more. They will become some of my top priorities. I never really lost my spark for writing. I just suffer from self-esteem issues, but I know that you all cannot change that.

I know this is very long and I applaud the people who are still reading. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You’re the most amazing people, I swear. If anyone ever makes you feel like you’re not worth anything, just know that you’re worth everything to me. Every single one of you has a space in my heart. If you think I don’t notice your comments, you’re wrong. I notice them and cherish them always.

To wrap this all up, I would like to thank four people in particular: Eva, Quinn, Palmer, and Bel. They are my best Wattpad friends and they are here for me through thick and thin. I know they haven’t heard from me in a while, but I love them so much. I have a close bond with each of them that just can’t be explained. They are the best kinds of people. They have such beautiful hearts and creative minds, and to me, that is extraordinary. They are all talented writers and amazing friends. If all of you are reading, thank you for being my friends. I hope that you aren’t mad at me for being gone for so long. I was just trying to get my life together. I’ve missed you all so much… But I’m back. And yes, I have said this before, but I really mean it. I’ll get on Wattpad so much more, I promise. I’ll get on twitter more often. I just hope you don’t think I’m gone forever, because I’m not. I love you.

Thank you to everyone who read until the end. The next chapter to Finding You will be posted either tomorrow or Thursday. Please be looking out. I’m so glad to be back.

Love, RelentlessChaos <3