Chapter Thirty-One: Part One

Hello my lovely readers!

Okay, before you start yelling at me, just know that I love you all and I'm so sorry for my absence. I have been writing up a storm, and I'm going to do a double update today since I've been lacking in updates for so long. Yes, I'm going to put out two chapters today! Woo! Beware, there is a lot that's been happening... The end of this story is approaching soon, but don't worry because there will be a third book! ;) I haven't released the name yet but just know that Ariella and Niall's story is NOT OVER! It will never be over... NARIELLA IS FOREVER. <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter Thirty-One

Ariella’s POV

The sun peaked through the window on the right of the bed and cascaded through the cracks of the curtains at such an angle that the beam of light hit Niall straight in the face. A small smile formed on my face as he scrunched up his face and rolled over so his face was buried in the pillow. I had just prepared breakfast and came to wake my husband when I noticed how peaceful he looked when he slept. It was in that moment when he was most vulnerable. To say the least, it was absolutely beautiful.

I tiptoed my way to the bed and sat on the side. I heard a slight grunt come from Niall as his hand found its way to my right arm.

His skin came in contact with mine and suddenly he fell into a deep slumber once more. I laughed as I heard the sounds of his loud snores. I shook him slightly to wake him up. He groaned. I shook him again and he rolled over and opened one eye. He smiled lazily and pulled the blanket over his face.

“Niall, get up!” I said.

“No.”

“I made breakfast,” I cooed.

He sat straight up and hopped out of bed. He took off and sped into the kitchen. I laughed quietly to myself as I walked into the kitchen and he was already eating. I fixed myself a plate and sat across from him. I looked around at our home and sighed.

“What?” He asked.

“I’m just thinking,” I responded.

“About what?” Niall began to get curious and sat up a little straighter.

“Everything I guess. We’ve been through so much. I still can’t get over the fact that you actually found me. It’s so unreal. You really did the impossible,” I told him.

“I had a lot of help, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I wouldn’t have ever stopped looking for you, not in a million years.”

Tears filled my eyes as Niall spoke words that touched my heart. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

The rest of the day included watching movies until the sun set. Niall checked his phone and yawned. He turned the screen to me and my eyes scanned over the words displayed.

“Everyone be at my flat in 10 minutes – Harry” I read the text out loud.

“I wonder what he wants. It’s late.”

“Who knows? It’s Harry we’re talking about here,” Niall ran a hand through his dyed hair as he laughed a little at the words that left his mouth. I nodded in agreement and together we went on our way to Harry’s home.