Chapter Eight

Hey everyone! I know all of you really want updates, but I haven't been on for two days straight because something really bad happened that I don't feel like posting publicly on here... So before you go demanding updates, just PLEASE keep in mind that I'm going through a really tough time right now.

This chapter is dedicated to unionmarcherforlife because we're twins! We weren't actually born from the same parents, but we discovered that basically almost everything about us is the same. It's really awesome!! :D

So, here's chapter eight. I hope everyone enjoys it.

------------------------------------

Chapter Eight

Ariella(Jamie)’s POV

            One week later, I began to get very nervous. The concert just wouldn’t come quick enough. Wade and I hung out almost every day and we had gotten so much closer. He calls me Ariella when we’re alone – which is a relief – but when we’re in public, he always addresses me as Jamie. I began to feel like I had split personalities. I felt like I was a completely different person when referred to as Jamie. It just didn’t feel right. Jamie was brave and outgoing and Ariella was shy and conserved.

Not a day went by that I didn’t think of Niall and the rest of the boys. I deeply missed Nicki, Sally, Eleanor, and Danielle as well. I began to think that I would never see them again.

All of that thinking got me to realize that if I actually got to talk to Niall at the concert, I probably wouldn’t be able to be in contact with any others without being discovered.

What if I could never see them again? I don’t think I could handle it. My heart ached for them. They helped me through so much even though they probably never realized it. How could I not see the people who saved my life ever again? I would fall to pieces.

An overwhelming feeling of sadness swallowed me whole. They helped me survive through being beaten by my step-father. They helped me deal with my mother’s passing. So how could I live without them?

My body shook as I started crying. Unfortunately for me, Emory walked into my room while I was in the middle of my breakdown. I was a little embarrassed as she saw me crying my eyes out.

“Jamie, what’s wrong?” Emory asked as she patted my back.

“I’ll never see them again!” I cried.

Emory said nothing.

“Emory, what am I going to do? If I see them, my life is in danger, but if I don’t see them, my soul is in danger,” I told her.

“I’m so sorry Jamie. I never intended for it to go this far…” She said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Agent Michelson sanctioned this whole plan. He was the one who decided to put you in witness protection… I was under the assumption that you would still be able to visit your friends under extreme watch, though. However, apparently he convinced my boss that the FBI should allow no contact between you and your fiancé and friends…” Emory explained.

I gasped. “Why would he do that?”

Emory just shrugged her shoulders.

“Emory, he doesn’t even know me well.”