The Last Night

I walk into the empty Nekoma team room and sit down on my futon, pulling out my DS and phone. I just flicked the power switch on the DS when I hear my phone go off. I look at the screen and see that it is a text from Shouyou. As usual, I wait around 5 minutes before answering, knowing that he would send a few more texts.

[Shouyou]

Today was so crazy!

[Shouyou]

I accidentally bumped into Asahi-san on the court and coach yelled at me

[Shouyou]

But everyone is getting better it's so great!

[Shouyou]

Also I'm lonely in the Karasuno room

[Shouyou]

I think this is the earliest I've been in here but I'm just so tired

[Shouyou]

Want to come over? :3

[Kenma]

Sure

I lock my phone and grab my DS, the only two things I really need—well, besides Shouyou's love. I walked down the empty hallway separating the Karasuno and Nekoma team rooms. In the distance, I hear the echoing of volleyballs being hit and volleyball shoes squeaking on the volleyball courts, knowing that everyone will be practicing at this time. I stop in front of the door and slowly slide it open, seeing no one inside yet. I step inside to take a better look.

"Shouyou? Are you he—" before I can finish my question, I am tackled from being and end up on the floor. I look up and see Shouyou on top of me, blushing and laughing a bit.

"Sorry Kenma I didn't mean to pounce on you like that!" I laugh a bit and smile at him, looking into his eyes.

"Who's the cat and who's the crow?" I joke with him as we both sit up. We both end up laughing again and I try to cover face so he doesn't notice my deep red blush. I look into his eyes and sense something wrong so I ask him what's wrong.

"Umm...do you mind cuddling and...umm..." he asks me, somewhat shyly. I lay down on his lap and he suddenly blushes as if he were not expecting that. I look up at him and smile, playfully poking his cheek.

"The answer is I don't mind, Shouyou" I feel him relax as I pull out my DS. I feel him suddenly fixate on the screen and his eyes light up as the Pokemon logo flashes across the screen. He really is a child sometimes I think to myself as he watches me play Pokemon. At this point in the game, I was just going around trying to complete my pokedex, which was only 50% complete at the time.

I start to hear commotion outside and people yelling. I pause the game and look at the time on the screen. 21:30. It was rather late but apparently all the Karasuno players practiced like crazy and all are finally about to come back from the noise. I start to sit up but Shouyou grabs my hand, letting me know that it is okay if I stayed there in the Karasuno room. They won't mind us is what I think he is trying to tell me through actions.

The door slides open and I see a mass of boys pour in before they realize what is there in the corner of the room. I notice several pair of eyes on me but the people do not seem to harmless, so I just let them watch us. I unpause my game and go back to catching Pokemon as I lay on Shouyou's lap, thinking we will just be ignored. Then all hell breaks loose.

"Oh my god! Look at you two lovebirds!" a silver haired male slightly taller than me says. I blush a little, trying not to show that I'm slightly embarrassed.

"Suga-san!!" I hear Shouyou say, a bit embarrassed. He seems a bit flustered and almost cannot speak properly. Who knew he would get embarrassed so easily I thought to myself.