The One Who Changed Us All by LovingJiYongSoMuch

Hallo hallo! For our first interview, let's bring out Keith or known here as LovingJiYongSoMuch.

So, let's start with something simple, what got you into writing?

A : Anything that I see in life. It's like everything gets me thinking of what to write.

That's great! It helps when you're having a bit of a writer's block. So today you'll be telling a story you're working on called....

A : The One Who Changed Us All.

Why don't you tell us what it's about.

A : Well it's about a sixteen year old guy who thinks of killing himself by jumping off a roof of a building but was stop by a nine year old. Now the nine year old and a group of kids are going to show the meaning of life, friendship and having a new father.

What gave you the idea of this story?

A : This role play group from another site. I made a character named Leon, who is in the story, and I was thinking that would make an awesome story.

That's actually quite cool of how you got the idea. The fact that you got it just from role playing. Anyway, why do you think people will read this?

A : The part about it being different from other stories on here. No relationship problems, the little kids, but I think the part of them dying make most cry, oh, and how it's just different from most.

So, you mentioned that the main character is a sixteen year old guy. Tell us a bit about him.

A : Yasmin really doesn't care anymore. Ever since his dad died, he just lost it. He became more quiet and when he start freshman year, all of his friends left him, but this was before his dad dying.

Wait! Yasmin? I thought Yasmin is a girl's name.

A : Well, there are a lot of stories where a girl name is a guy name so I was like "Hey! Why can't I do that for a guy?" That and I was running out of guy names.

Do you have any plans or goals for your story?

A : To get those who are like this. I want them to see that there is someone there for them, like angels, watching over them.

Well, look at the time. Thank you to LovingJiYongSoMuch for taking the time to do this interview and I wish you good luck on your story.

To readers, don't forget to check it out n_n