17

Normality is a paved road. It's comfortable to walk but no flowers grow.

Kenzie's POV

It's been a few days since the party. Two to be exact and I'm 17 tomorrow. I'm so excited. Anyways Annie promised to keep quiet if I stopped. We both agreed so I don't have to worry about anyone else finding out. The only reason she realized was because the makeup I put over my cuts got washed off.

Brynn is taking me shopping today and I'm so happy. "An early birthday present" is what she said. We arrived and she took me into a few different shops. "So since my Jenzie will be happening soon, why don't we pick out some hot clothes for you," Brynn teased. "Your what?" I asked. "My Jenzie. My mother ship. The reason I'm so happy all The time," she replied happily most likely thinking of it. "Well I have something to tell you!" I smiled. "WHAT? Is Jenzie Real?" She whisper shouted. "Shut up and no," I answered. She looked at me sadly. "But we did makeout Thursday, before the show and When I went to the bathroom!" I explained. "Oh my god, oh my god, holy mother of! I need to sit down!" She whispered dramatically sitting on a bench.

After I had calmed her down she took me into a shop and picked out a dress for me. "When on earth am I ever going to wear this?" I asked walking out of the shop. "Maybe on a date with Johnny!" She smirked. "Oh my god Shut up!" I replied blushing. "You asked for this when you told me that you kissed him!" Brynn shrugged. "I guess," I replied. "To make up to you I'll treat you to Wendy's?" Brynn asked. "Ughh Fine," I replied. She knew how much I loved Wendy's chicken and that I'd never pass the opportunity

Time skip

I sighed happily walking in my front door. Brynn and I had just completed a full day of shopping. "Hey sweetie," mum smiled walking out of the kitchen into the hall. "Hi mum," I replied happily. "Good day?" She asked pointing to the bags in my hands. "Great day!" I replied happily. "Go put them bags upstairs she put on nice clothes please darling, we're going out fur dinner for your birthday," she explained. "Who all's going?" I asked her. "Me, Greg, Maddie, Lilia and whoever you want to Invite!" She smiled. "Really?" I asked hopeful. "Of course," she laughed. "Thanks mum!" I replied hugging her. I quickly ran upstairs and threw my bags onto my bed and grabbed my phone.

Kenzie: I'm going out for dinner with my family. First person that answers gets to come! No one else feel bad though!
Lauren: I'm down
Hayden: Aww no I wanted to spend time with Mommy Mel😔
Brynn: I've seen enough of you today😂 jk
Kenzie: You'll spend time with her soon Hay. Brynn that was offensive😂. And Lauren GET READY!
Lauren: On it boss
Annie: What do you mean "he'll see a lot of Mommy Mel"?
Hayden: It was a joke Anns
Kenzie: We're friends again is what I meant
Johnny: Better be
Lauren: JENZIEE

I quickly got ready. I put this on

Walking downstairs mum, Greg, Maddie and Lilia complemented me

Walking downstairs mum, Greg, Maddie and Lilia complemented me. "Thanks guys," I smiled embarrassed. "So who's going with you!" Greg asked. "Lauren!" I replied. "Ok well let's go get her!" Lilia shouted. We all laughed and got into the car.

I walked up the path to Lauren's door. Dale answered. "Hello Mackenzie," he smiled. "Hi Dale, is Lauren ready?" I asked him. "YES!" Lauren screamed running downstairs. "Have fun girls," Dale smiled closing the door behind us. "You look great Lauren!" I said. "Really? I was in a rush and Maddie and Darian picked this," she explained walking to the car. "They done a great job," I replied opening the door and we both got in.

Wooo This is shortHope you guys EnjoyDon't forget to Comment And Vote If you want more

Wooo
This is short
Hope you guys Enjoy
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
If you want more

I promise that there will be Jenzie in the next chapter😏

BYEEE

{688} words