4

In your hesitation, I found my answer

Kenzie's POV

I woke up and threw on my black leggings and a white tank top. I put my hue in Dutch braids and Maddie put some light makeup on me. I thanked her and got my night bag ready. Once I was done I told Maddie that I'd see her later and I texted Brynn that I was on my way.

I walked out my front door and took a left down the sidewalk. I done the exact same thing as yesterday I put in my earphones and sung along. Luckily nobody was behind me today. I arrived at Brynn's house I rang the doorbell. A women that I presumed is her mum opened it. "Hi, you must be Mackenzie, I'm Ashlee Brynn's mom," She told me smiling. "Yeah I'm Kenzie," I replied happily. "I'll shout Brynn for you come on in while you wait," she beckoned me in. I followed her while she shouted for Brynn. Brynn can flying down the stairs in her Pajamas with her half straightened.

"Ahh I wasn't expecting your for another 10 minutes," she shouted. "It's fine," I laughed. "Here come with me," she said while she was halfway upstairs. I followed her up and walked into her room. It was a nice sized room with a big bed in the middle, a vanity on the left wall and an en suite and walk in wardrobe. Brynn was sitting on the floor in front of her full length mirror finishing off her hair. I sat down on her soft bed.

"I'm so sorry Kenz, I woke up late I had to make breakfast for my mum cause she was still asleep then I went for a shower. I only finished drying my hair ten minutes ago, I started straightening my hair when I heard the doorbell ring then my mom shouted me," she blabbered on. I've noticed when she's flustered she'll keep talking. "It's absolutely fine, I'm always like that," I laughed.

After she had finished her hair and makeup she got dressed. Her mom left us of at the mall and we started shopping. We got a bunch of new clothes. Then Brynn took me into Sephora and she made me buy a bunch of new makeup. I didn't mind through, Brynn was going to make me look "hot". After our shopping spree we went to a restaurant and got our food.

Ashlee cam and got us. Brynn asked her to drop us off at the beach. She told us that we had an hour. We paddled out in the ocean for a while before we sat down on the sand.

"I need to tell you something," I said quickly. "Ok?" Brynn answered unsure. "Yesterday when I was walking home from school I started singing without even knowing. I stopped when I sensed someone behind me. It was Annie LeBlanc she told me that I was a good singer and asked me if I'd sing with her at the Talent Show," I explained to her. "Omg you can sing?" Brynn asked. "I don't think so but Annie said I'm stupid if I think that I don't have a talent," I sighed. "Pleaseeeee, let me hear you," Brynn begged. I shrugged.

Havana, ooh na-na
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh na-na
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na, ah
Oh, but my heart is in Havana
There's somethin' 'bout his manners
Havana, ooh na-na

"KENZIE, that was awesome you should totally sing with her. "Really?" I asked. "Yes really I heard people say that Annie's a great singer you'd go well with eachother". Hmm, but Maddies going to be dancing," I started. "Kenzie, who cares? From everything you've told me about your family so far this is your chance to get some attention!" She told me. "My mom would care and Maddie would be mad that I'm taking something away from her. "Kenz, if she loves you she'll understand," Brynn comforted me. "Yeah, I'll do it," I smiled. "YASSSSS," Brynn screamed earning us some dirty looks but who cares.

When we got back to Brynn's I put on the new pink hoodie I got. I put my hair up into a messy bun and Brynn started to do my makeup. She kept it simple. Then she took some pictures of me. I done the same for her. "I feel like I should post something hinting to Annie that I'll sing with her cause I don't have her number. "What about Snapchat?" Brynn asked. "I have her Snapchat but I want people to be curious about it," I laughed. "Hmmm yeah can I pick the picture?" She smirked. "Of course you can Babes," I laughed. "Thank you!" She shouted tackling me into a hug.

105 ❤️ 15💬@KenzieZiegler: Yeah, I'll do it

105 ❤️ 15💬
@KenzieZiegler: Yeah, I'll do it

Comments

@BrynnRumfallo: Omg your gorgeous
@MaddieZiegler: Your so cute Kenz
@AnnieLeBlanc: Is this a yes?
@HaydenSummerall: a yes for what? @AnnieLeBlanc
@SophieMiller: Ughh gross go die
@KenzieZiegler: @AnnieLeBlanc: Yes it is
@JohnnyOrlando: Looking good
@LaurenOrlando: @SophieMiller remember what I said? And you look stunning Kenz
@AnnieLeBlanc: YESSSSSS THANK YOU KENZ

Closing the app Brynn walked through the door with a bunch of food. "I have your favorite," she yelled throwing me a bag of Doritos. "Omg Brynn I love you," I screamed opening the bag and putting a handful in my mouth. "Did you see what Johnny commented?" She asked me. "Yep," I blushed. Suddenly my phone beeped. Looking down I saw a Snapchat from Annie. We planned to meet up tomorrow. I put down my phone and Brynn and I watch a movie

A little while after that we put on face masks and relax taking about the most random things. Then we get into her bed and have some weird 3 Am talks. Sooner or later we both pass out with smiles on our faces

Wow omg I wrote 1,011 words that's the most I've ever written. Please Comment and vote for more.