14

Do you suppose she's a wildflower? 🌸

Kenzie's POV

Waking up the next morning I smiled remembering that in 2 days Annie and I will be singing and proving people wrong. I showered and dryer my hair. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on a baby pink jumper and black leggings. I hurried downstairs with my schoolbag. Mum was away to work so it was only Greg, Maddie and I. "Good luck today," Greg smiled at me while I was rushing to get my things. "What are you doing today?" Maddie asked. "She's ," Greg started but I gave him a look. "She has an exam," he finished. "Oh well good luck Kens," Maddie smiled. "Thanks but I better go bye," I shouted running out the front door.

Time skip

Annie's mom just took us out of school. We where sitting in her car. "So Mackenzie, How has things been?" Her mum asked. "Really good thanks," I replied. "I was so happy when Annie told me that you were going to be singing with her," Katie told me. "Ok mum I think she gets it," Annie laughed. "It's fine, I was really happy as well," I smiled.

Before I knew it we where at the shopping center. "Ok girls, I have a few things to get, so if youse find something really nice call me and I'll be over with my card ok?" Katie explained. "But Greg gave me money," I told her. "Oh no, I'm paying I don't care," She told us before leaving. "Good luck!" She shouted.

"What are we going to wear?" I turned around asking Annie. "Hmm why don't we go for Jeans and a top?" Annie asked. "Yeah that's a good idea," I said. "Right let's go into forever 21," Annie said pointing to the shop. I nodded and we made our way.

After an hour and a half we decided on a simple t-shirt, jeans and white shoes.

Kenzie

Annie

Lol I just picked my favorite outfit of theirs

Annie called her mum and she can't and payed. We thanked her then she took us to McDonalds for food. I texted my mum saying that I'm going to Annie's "after school".

When we landed at Annie's house we went straight to her room and practiced. After 2 hours her mum shouted us down for dinner. "Thank you so much Katie," I smiled sitting down at the table. "No problem sweetheart, it's nice to see you hanging out with Annie again," Her dad laughed. "Yeah I missed you Kenz!" Hayley added. "I missed you too Hay," I replied.

After dinner Annie and I practiced for 1 more hour before Maddie rang me telling me to come home. "So you can come over tomorrow and we'll finish it off," I told Annie before leaving. "Yeah that's great I'm so excited!" She smiled. "Same But I have to go BYE," I shouted running out her door. "BYE!" She shouted back.

Walking in home I Maddie told me that mum and Greg had a meeting so it was just her and I. We're never really left alone cause she's usually with Lilia or someone. We decided to watch a movie. When it was over we where just lying on her bed talking.

"I'm so excited to see you sing," Maddie exclaimed. "Really?" I asked her. "Of course, I've heard you and Annie youse are great!" She told me. "Thanks," I blushed. "I'm excited to see you dance," I smiled. "I didn't want to enter but mum made me," she explained. "You'll do great," I laughed hugging her. "I hope so," she answered hugging me. We fell asleep like that.

SORRY
THAT
I
HAVEN'T
UPDATED
IN
AN
AGE

I was busy yesterday, then I cleaned my room today because I was BORED

hope you guys enjoyed
don't forget to
COMMENT
AND
VOTE
FOR
MORE

{650} words