I'm Back Guys!

• Dedicated to All my fans

Okay guys i know i was like suppose to be editing this story and all and sorta rewriting it, but me being my lazy self hasn't and been keeping ya'll waiting for an upload that wouldn't come so today I JediNinja am forcing myself to type and pulling myself from the lazy state i'm in.

Truthfully, i'm not gonna lie to you guys i wasn't going to upload at all until like maybe later after i finish The Silent Five, but i got some comments from you guys saying ya'll wanted me to upload and then i started thinking (lord that's a mess when i think) and felt guilty so here i am writing another chapter for One Town, Two Packs, OH BOY just because i love you guys. I'm so sorry if it's crappy and all, but hey im trying here! 

NOW ONWARD TO THE CHAPPY

Cole's POV:

Where was that tree at, where was it and why do all these trees have to look the same right now I'm in a crisis right now! 

"Riley!" I called out while running frantically through the forest like a mad man on drugs. I waited for a few minutes before calling again waiting for some kind of reply, but all i got was the slight chirping of the crickets in the distance.

"Ri!" I yelled louder stopping momentarily looking around at my surroundings to see if there was any signs of Riley anywhere. Still all i got was silence, great Cole just fudging great you've lost you're baby sister. 

"Oh Riley! Come out come out where-ever you are. I'll buy you tickets to that band you wanted to see! Please come out!" I shouted again looking up in trees and circling them to see if there's any possible way she's there. Sighing when i didn't see her in one of the trees i continued walking around aimessly hoping she'll just pop up in front of me screaming Boo! or maybe calling me and letting me know she's at home. Wait, her phone she must have it on her. Of course, duh Cole.

I pull out my cell phone and dialed  Riley's number hoping for her to pick up. As the phone continued to ring I continued to search hoping she's okay.

"You know it would be nice if maybe some ghosts or something would pop up to help me...huh huh any takers..no? didnt think so." I said outloud into the air looking around for anything that will help me locate my sister while still pressing the phone that has already went to voice mail to my ear. 

Pulling the down from my phone i walked a few more minutes in any direction calling Riley's name which always got the same reply of nothingness. Dialing Riley's number again and putting the phone to my ear only for it to once again go to the stupid voice mail.

"Well i guess it's clear now that's not going to work." I mumbled to myself unhappily and continued my search with just less hope than before.

Drayton's POV:

I'm so horrible. I'm a horrible brother. I should've known where she was, I should've known what she's doing i'm her oldest brother for petes sake I'm suppose to be the responsible one. I'm suppose to be able to keep my own sister safe, but no me and my carelessness lost her. Did she even come home earlier, I dont think she did...again another one of my careless mistakes. 

"You idiot!" I screamed to myself banging my head on a nearby pole repeatedly getting harder each time. I've gotten to the point to where i don't care if people stare at me like im some lunatic on drugs, I'm determined to bang the stupidity out of me.

"You know if you keep doing that you're going to give yourself a concussion buddy." I heard someone to my right say like this was completely normal.

"What's it to you?" I mumble leaning my head against the pole not bothering to look in their direction.

"Well I know one thing that your pack wouldn't be too happy to know they're alpha has gone off the deep end and has a concussion." They reply more seriously causing me to look at them only to be face to face with Nate Thunder.

"Buzz off Thunder I don't have time to deal with you." I growled threateningly glaring at him to which he just chuckled like it was an everyday conversation.

"Listen I was just wondering why you were banging your head on a pole maybe I need to check you into a mental facility." He said leaning against a tree that was near the sidewalk putting his hands behind his head and that's when I noticed the scent.

"That scent... It's Riley's. Why do you have my sister's scent on you!" I yelled rushing to stand infront of his relaxing figure to which he tensed up immediately at the closeness.

"What about the scent?" He asked standing straighter no longer relaxed.

"Did you touch her?!? Where is she? What'd you do to her?!" I yelled pushing him into the tree with as much force i could muster.

"I haven't touched her! She was over at our pack house earlier, but after a while she bolted out of there so i haven't done anything with her! She should be home right now!" He yelled back pushing me away from him breathing heavily.

"Why was she at your packs house." I said trying to be more calm about the situation since this isn't getting me anywhere.

"She just showed up on our territory and I invited her back trying to  be friendly you know both the packs can get along sometimes dontcha think?" He said obviously trying to calm himself down too still slightly glaring at me crossing his arms. "Why where is she?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I don't know where she is! She hasn't come home we're all out looking for her. Sometimes i wished she'd just stay home when she's suppose to." I replied pinching the bridge of my nose sighing deeply.

"Well I could call Drake and them to see if they've seen her after we went out to get pizza." He said pulling out his cellphone and calling up Drake not even bothering to see if i'd decline his help which i was pretty grateful he was willing to help, i guess. I sat on a nearby bench waiting for Nate to come back to see if they've seen her.

"Okay I got some bad news. They haven't seen her since she left, but on the bright side she's not dead." He said coming back shoving his phone back in his pocket.

"Oh well that helps...hey how do ya'll know whether she's dead or not?" I said standing back up shoving my hands in my pocket.

"Oh umm well...special ways." He replied quickly glancing everywhere other than my direction.

"Well i'm just going to go now i'll try calling Riley, but Drake said i have to get home so...yeah. You know future alphas and all." He said and started running off down the street.

"Hey Thunder!" I yelled at his retreating figure causing him to stop and turn around with a questioning glance.

"Thanks...but this doesn't change anything between our packs." I said called out grining slightly. He just nodded and continued running down the street back to his pack's territory. I sighed.

The vibrating of the phone in my pocket made me jump slightly. Slowly pulling out my phone and glancing at the caller id. I saw it was Cole. Answering it i hoped it was good news instead of all the bad news that's been around lately.

"Hello?" 

"I found her. In the woods sleeping by the tree on the borderline of our territory and the vamps. I've carried her home and she's awake, but she keeps freaking out about losing her locket." Cole said tiredly into the phone then hushing someones slight whimpers.

"Okay I'll be home as soon as I find Dylan as long as she's safe." I said and after a quick bye i hung up shoving my phone back into my pocket.

"Now to find the knothead called Dylan." I mumbled a little happier knowing Riley's safe and jogged off to find Dylan.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finally after hours of starting to type then stopping. Eating marshmellows halfway through the chapter and 5 mini random dance parties this chapter was born! 

I hope ya'll like it and aren't too mad at me. 

I decided to not edit it until i finish it because i realized sitting here trying to edit it will mess up my writing time, so yeah this story is now once again back in progress! Thanks for waiting so long, but as always LOVE YOU GUYS!

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

PEACE!