First Day of School

Riley P.O.V.

"Come on guys hurry up we gotta go pick up Alex and go to school!!!!!" I yelled up the stairs at my brothers who take longer than me to get ready other than Cole that's standing impatiently by the door ready to leave.

"Geez for a bunch of werewolves you sure are slow." I huffed as Drayton and Dylan finally came prancing down the stairs,

"Tada!!!" Dylan says spinning.

"Your lovely now lets go already." I said rolling my eyes heading for the door with Cole behind and Dylan and Drayton fiighting over who gets to drive.

"Hurry up or im hotwiring the car and driving off!!!" I yelled sliding into the backseat with Cole and Drayton climbing in the drivers seat with Dylan in shotgun and we were off.

"Finally you guys take too long." Alex said climbing in the car beside me.

"Well these two here dont know what hurry up means." I said pointing at the two idiots in the front.

"Figures." Alex mumbled.

"Hey." Dylan and Drayton whined as we pulled out the driveway and heading to school.

* AT SCHOOL*

"We're here." Drayton sings.

"Finally." Me and Alex said climbing out and heading towards our crew Sam, Scar, Sky and Connor.

 "Hey guys what took you so long, let me guess your two idiotic brothers styling again." Sam says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah sometimes I wonder if they're even boys." I say and we headed for our half of the school. That's right our half, basically our packs half and the other half is the pack that shares the town and school with us. You see a long time ago there was only one pack and we all lived happily and all that other good stuff, but then oneday half the pack just decided to leave and create their own pack and they fought for territory, it was brutal from what ive heard, but later the two packs made a treaty and practically split the town up. To me it's just stupid but hey I dont care.

"So guys what classes ya'll have?" Sky asked looking at her shedule.

"Uhh let's see 1st period English, 2nd period Geometry, 3rd period Art, 4th period Biology, 5th period Spanish, 6th period Gym, and 7th period Study Hall." I read off my paper.

"Me too, wait we have to take Spanish and Biology on the other half, that's messed up man." Sam and Sky whined.

"Ha sucks for you, me and Alex here only have one class over there." Connor gloated and we glared at him.

"Well I guess let's go to English already." Alex said and we trudged off to English and soon sat in our seats all the way in the back and before ya know it we were walking as slowly as possible to the other half for Biology, unfourtanelty might I add.

"You're late." The teacher said rudely and might i add definetly not in our pack.

"Well excuse us for having to walk from one side of the school to the other." Sky said annoyed and everyone was staring at us.

"What in the hell are you looking at." Scar snapped and everyone looked away, hehe scardy cats and we headed to the tables in the corner. Scar and Sky sat on the right of me and Alex with Connor and Sam sitting in front of us and then a group of dudes walked in and the whole classes head bowed except for us, wow must be the alpha, but yet again i still dont care.

"They look like they got a high ego, I say we need to knock it down a bit." Alex wispered and the rest of us nodded in agreement as they sat down at the other end of the classroom.

"Wow looks like someone got their knickers in a twist." Sky said with a British accent ( if this affends anyone, i love british people okay not love love but you get what i mean).

"Yeah sorry Ol' Chapp dont mean to be rude but you look like someone stuck their foot up your a*s." Sam said and we all started laughing and it looked like steam was pouring out their ears.

"And who are you to say that?" One of the dudes said.

"Well i would take my time to introduce myself, but your not worth it." I said standing up and he stood up too and the rest of the students except for his group and my group got out of there.

"Yeah run you B**ches!!!" Sky yelled towards the hallway.

"Do you know what pack and who you're talking to?!?" One of the dudes asked/hollored.

"Yeah i know what pack I'm talking to and I really dont give a flipping monkeys a*s on who you are." I yelled back.

"Well you should cause I'm alpha of this pack and your on my territory." The dude said trying to keep a cool head.

"Wow he's alpha and we're on his territory, I'm so scared. Listen 'buddy' my friends and i have more power than all of you combined considering half of us all have some alpha gene in our system, plus a little extra, so back off!" I yelled and finally the bell rung for lunch and i shot out of there to get me some food leaving the others behind.

*AT LUNCH*

Me,  Alex,  Scar, Sam, Sky, and Connor all were sitting down at lunch when mine, Sams and Connor brothers came and sat down.

"Hola amigos how was the beginning of school?" Dylan asked.

"Just peachy, it was just wonderful." Connor replied sarcastically.

"That bad?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah but it was a little interesting, I mean Riley almost murdered the alpha." Alex said laughing.

"Yeah i guess it was a little." I said smiling a bit getting up and throwing my food away.

"I'm gonna go home, okay." I said not waiting for a reply and walked home. When i got home i unlocked the door, went to my room and just threw myself on the bed falling asleep immediatley.

****************************************************************************************************************

YO GUYS WHAT'S UP THIS IS A NEW STORY IM WORKING ON AND I DONT KNOW WHERE IM REALLY HEADING ON THIS ONE SO JUST BARE WITH ME OKAY, YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW BY NOW IM A LITTLE CRAZY AND YOU SHOULD ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER TWO BOOKS A Freak With The Wolves and Paid To Date A Rockstar..........Total Fun Not!!!

OKAY SO IF YOUR MY FAN OR HAVE READ MY OTHER BOOKS YOU KNOW HOW THIS GOES

COMMENT

VOTE

AND GIVE ME COOKIES I WANT COOKIES (IM OUT OF COOKIES AT HOME :( )