Karate Time

Riley's POV

When I walked in my house I saw Sam pinning Dylan to the ground demanding him to say mercy, Sky tackling Dray, Connor munching on some cookies, Alexis singing some random song, Scar yelling fight fight fight, and my dad and Cole trying to pull the girls off my brothers and were failing miserably seeing as everytime they tried they either got punched or kicked.

"Guys what the hell are you doing I leave for twenty minutes and this happens!!!!!!!!!" I yell causing everyone to stop what they're doin looking at me.

"Watch your mouth young lady." My dad scolded and I just rolled my eyes.

"Ha like you care what I say."

"Actually I do and why do you smell like the Dark River Pack." Dad more demanded than asked.

"Uhhh no reason oh i'm so tired well goodnight everyone." I said rushing off up the stairs and pushing my door as hard as I could trying to move my dresser from the door and it finally opened after a while.

I walked in and threw myself on my bed falling asleep instantly.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

"Ugh." I said putting my pillow on my head.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

"Just go away."

"BEEP!...."

"Fine fine I'm up." I said getting out of bed and cutting off my annoying alarm clock and heading into the bathroom to get ready.

"Hmmm I'm gonna go all natural today." I said skipping out the bathroom and heading down the stairs.

"Hey Cole what up man." I said holding my hand up for him to Hi-5 me but he didn't.

"Yo dude don't leave a fella hangin it's not right dawg." I said in the voice that always annoys him.

"Will you stop talking like that it's just not you." He said.

"Aww come on man you know ya neva leave a man hangin when they are fivin you." I said grabbing a muffin and eating it.

"Ugh fine 'dawg' if you wanna talk like that then I can return to talking like a cowboy." He said crossing his arms.

"Ehhh dont botha me dawg do whateva you want free country." I said.

"Alright partner time to mosey on down to the schoolyard there and get yer learnin done." He said and I snickered at the accent he was trying to do.

"Alright dawg imma go down to the hood." I said walking out the door with the others in the living room sleeping lucky them not having to go to school. I headed to the couch Connor was sleeping on and thumped him hard.

"Owww what the hell." I he growned.

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP JUST CAUSE YOUR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT GET UP AND DO SOMETHING AROUND HERE, YOU'VE BEEN LIVING IN MY HOUSE FOR YEARS GET A JOB, GET A GIRLFRIEND, GET MARRIED, HAVE LITTLE GRANDCHILDREN FOR YOUR DEAR MAMA HERE, AND LEAVE MY HOUSE SO YOUR DAD AND I CAN HAVE OUR OWN FUN!!" I shouted like an angry mother.

"Ri get out geez your not even my mama." He said throwing the pillow at me and I headed out the house walking down the sidewalk to the school and walked into homeroom.

"Sup Ri you know I'm still open if you wanna have fun tonight." Blake a football player says but I'm not interested and I know he's playing around cause he's like my other brother from another mother.

"Oh baby you know I'd love to but your not my type." I said hugging him.

"True true sis true." He said hugging me back squezing me.