One Town, Two Packs, OH BOY!!!!!!!!

.~Prologue~

It was just half past midnight on a cool September night. The was still slightly damp from rainfall earlier that day. A misty fog was settling across the slightly large area, tall gloomy looking trees surrounded the area closing off whatever happens there off to other on the outside. The faint sound of a frog croaking in the near distance was the only thing breaking the silence around. The tension in the night air was so thick it could envelope you in it's hold and strangle you.

First, to step out from the coverage of the dark forest was a woman, looking to be around her mid-40s with a cloak black as night on that made her almost seem invisible in the lighting around. The only thing showing her presence was the red fiery hair sticking out from under the hood of the cloak and her frail snow white hands grasping a bowl of a dark purplish liquid which seemed to glow in different areas of the bowl when the light from the moon hit the clear bowl.

Next, to step out of the coverage of the forest on the East side of the circled in area was another cloaked figure. They marched out from the darkness with the deepest shade of blue cloak on that when the light hit it making the blue reflect of into the air and on the ground. Even though their face was covered bby the shadow of the cloak you could instantly tell it was a male by the way his shoulders were set and how much confidence he put into his stride. Arriving to the middle of the area he stood like a statue infront of the woman only sparing a slight nod in her direction before turning his head to watch the next cloaked figure to arrive from the West.

This cloaked figure stepped out from the shadey area with a lighter step to his walk instead of the angry marchlike steps the blue cloaked figured walked. This figure was also another male cloaked in a red velvet cloak that looked light and shiny yet powerful. This figures presence seemed to ease the tension in the area as he took nice calm breaths and walked slowly over the the other two figures.

"Hello Ms. Stark lovely evening this beautiful day, no?" The man said kindly towards the woman infront of him giving her a polite nod. "Peter." He said a little more sterner giving the man beside him a stiff nod his eyes darkening a little from his previous light color. Turning his head to face the woman once again his light mood returned. This was it, the day he's been waiting for.

"Did you two bring the materials needed for the seperation spell to comence?" Ms. Stark asked eyeing the two men infront of her setting the bowl gently down on the wooden table infront of her. Pulling the hood back over her head she let her hair be blown back by the sudden wind that picked up. Her eyes were as fiery red as the curly hair was. As the wind calmed down it's stir the woman's blank face remained as her nappy red hair settled into place shaping her face.

"Yes, Sandra we brought the items needed." The one in the blue cloak replied hood yet to be removed, same as the red cloaked figure. Handing over his items which consisted of a strand of a piece of a bear's fur and one thick feather from a crow.

Setting the items on the right side of the bowl she held out her hand to the other man who was fully prepared to hand over his items. Unlike his kind aquintence beside him he thought long and hard about the items he wanted to hand over. Handing over a fur piece from a red fox and a strand of hair from a wild mustang he'd found galloping in a meadow nearby.

"Now that all the items are retrieved and in place do you two agree to continue the ceremony?" Ms. Stark asked as if she's said this many times before. Glancing at the two mean infront of her she checked for confirmation that the ceremony may proceed she took in a breath silently mumbling a prayer to her god for the god help them with this seperation spell and to lead the way to a successful ending.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing Sandra?" Peter asked raising an unsure brow in the ladies direction just as she finished her short prayer.