Suprises Just Keep Coming

Riley's POV

I walked back to the teams headquarters fuming, I dont really know why, but when someone says something like girls cant do it i go ninja on their buts which i wish i did back there, but hey save it for the game right?

"Hey Ri ready to race and beat the crap outta them posers?" Sam asked sitting on the hood of her car.

"Heck yeah I am, they wont know what hit them." I replied taking the soda Connor had from his hands and drinking some.

"Hey that was mine!!!!!!!" Connor whined like a two year old.

"Now it's mine so ha!" I replied and sat down and drunk some till i found out what it was.

"DUDE THIS IS COKE MAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GET PEPSI!!!" I say spitting it out.

"Well i'm sorry they didnt have anymore Pepsi!" Connor yelled back.

"UHHH YOU HAVE BETRAYED ALL PEPSI LOVERS I SHUN YOU SHUN YOU I SAY!!!" I declared turning around.

"BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE ANYMORE!!!" Connor screamed dramatically.

"THE GREAT PEPSI IS DISSAPOINTED IN YOU." I state crossing my arms.

"OH WILL THE GREAT PEPSI FORGIVE ME!!!" Connor yells falling on his knees looking up to the sky.

"HE MAY OR MAY NOT YOU WILL HAVE TO DISCUSS MATTERS WITH HIM IM JUST HIS RIGHT HAND WOMAN." I state just as it was time to head to the race.

"Let's go!!" I say running off and hopping in my car.

After racing a lot of competitors i found the dude that i've been dieng to show who's boss.

"Hey NATE, HEY IDIOTIC SEXIST WHO IM ABOUT TO BEAT!!!" I yelled waving to Nate and shooting glares at his friend who i dont know the name of.

"Hey im not sexist." He yelled back.

"Whateva loser!!" I reply and wait for the signal to turn green.

As soon as I saw the flash of green i took off at lightning speed. My adreniline was pumping my need for speed was coming in and i didn't slow down yet.

As soon as i crossed the finish line i slammed on the brakes still holding down the gas peddle and did a doughnut three times before stopping. As I climbed out my car the crowd was cheering while the dude was just sitting there staring at me wide-eyed and mouth open.

"H--h---h--how did you beat me." He finally stuttered disbelieving.

"Talent baby, talent." I say walking past him and threw over my shoulder. "You better close your mouth or flies will get in." and soon was engulfed by the team.

"That was great Ri, you even beat your old record." Sam said showing me my time.

"Dang." I say whistling and looking at my watch.

"DANG!!! IT'S PRETTY LATE WE BETTER GO!!!!!!" I yell running for Scar's car just as all the cars were being loaded on the trailer with the others closely behind.

"BYE NATE!!!!!" I yell at Nate just as i run past him.

"ADIOS AMIGOS!!!" He yells back and takes off running towards their car, hmmmm must have to get home too before someone finds out.

"That was close." Sky sighs just as we pull up into my driveway.

"I know." I breath out and climb out the car and laying in the grass.

"DOG PILE ON RILEY!!!!!!!!" Connor screams.

"N-N-N-N-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell just as Connor flops on me and soon the others are on top of me now.

"Guys get up!!!" I yell.

"Nope say mercy!!" They yell in unision im pretty sure they practiced this.

"GUYS SERIOUSLY YOU KNOW I'LL NEVA SAY THE M WORD IT'S A FOUL WORD!!!" I yell back.

"Well then we're not getting up." Alexis sings, lucky but she gets to be on top.

After a few minutes i figured a way to get them off of me.

"G-G-G-G-G-UYS I---I---II--- CAN'T BREATH." I huff out like im out of breath and also adding the eyes rolling in the back of my head and just laying there motionless.

"OH MY GOD DID WE KILL HER!!!!" Alexis yells and next thing i know all the pressure is off of me.

"NOPE IM JUST AS GOOD AS CONNOR WHEN HE GET'S HIS SKITTLE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!" I yell popping up and running off into the house.

"You tricked us that's not fair." Connor whines like a little girl.

"Well too bad life's not fair and FYI you sound like a girl!!" I yell into my dad's office just as soon as the others burst through the door.

Just as i turn around I freeze right in my spot.

"WHAT THE HELL, DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!" I yell gazing at my so called Father.

"Look honey i can exp-" He says trying to reason with me but i cut him off.

"AND WHO'S THIS!!!" I yell pointing at the woman underneath my Father.

"HONEY I--" My dad explains, but i just hold up my finger.

"Dont say anymore words." I say and take off running changing into my wolf midstride ignoring the yells for me to come back and just keep running deeper into the woods not caring where im going not noticing i just ran into the other packs territory I just needed to let all my anger and fustrations out.

**************************************************************************************************************

THERE YOU GUYS GO ANOTHER UPLOAD. I WOULD HAVE UPLOADED EARLIER BUT JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO UPLOAD THIS THE OTHER DAY MY INTERNET CRASHED AND I GOT SO MAD I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER WITH IT AGAIN, BUT IT'S HERE NOW I PROMISE.

WELL I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY, BUT IF YOU COULD TAKE THE TIME GO CHECK OUT Annastaysia PROFILE HER BOOKS ARE AWESOME IN MY OPINION, BUT SHE DOESNT GET MANY VIEWERS SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE CHECK OUT HER STORIES AND COMMENT AND VOTE IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT, AND IF YOU IGNORE THIS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING.

WELP NOW IM DONE SO........................

COMMENT

VOTE

AND UHHHHHHHH WELL I DUNNO GO TAG SOMEONE!!!!!!

JETI NINJA OUT PEACE

                                                                                                  ~JETI NINJA