Chapter 19

~Joe's P.O.V~

"Well.. I'm sorry to say that she had a miscarriage" the doctor said.

"Damn! Anything else" i said.

"She is also in a coma she is breathing a little so we have her hook up to a machine to help her breathe" the doctor said.

As soon as i heard she was in a coma tears started falling out my eyes and i look around at everyone and there were just a lot of tears.

As i sat down everyone of Sheteah's Family came over and hugged me.

"Joe all we can do is pray and hope she comes out of that coma ok you need to get home to the girls. john,brie,Bryan and i will stay here with her tonight ok" Nikki said.

"Ok thanks so much" i said.

I then walked into the room Sheteah was in,i kissed her forehead and i left the hospital.

Once i got home Kim was gone so i walked in the girls room and saw they were still asleep so i went into the living room and i sat there and cried.

A couple of minutes later i heard a little voice say "daddy". So i looked and saw it was Jamie.

"Come here i thought you were sleep" i said.

"No i was up the whole time i was even up when i heard you telling auntie kim that mommy passed out" jamie said as she sat on my lap.

"Oh" i said.

"Its ok daddy this happened before when i was 2 she got stressed because of Mike and she passed out and she was in a coma so its gonna be ok" jamie said.

"You sure" i said.

"I'm positive" jamie said as she winked and walked back into her room.

:: 3 months later ::

Sheteah has been in this coma for 3 months now.

I sat beside her bed holding her hand.

"God please let my baby come out of this coma soon please don't take her away from me she is all i have please" i said.

As i sat there holding her hand with my head down i felt her fingers wrap onto my hand so i lifted my head up.

"Leati is that you" Sheteah said.

"Yes sweetie it's me... Doctor! She is awake" i said.

The doctors then came in the room and saw that she was awake and then the checked and saw that she was ok then they unplugged everything.

"We're glad you're awake Sheteah and you good to go" the doctor said as he left.

"You ready to go" i said.

"Yes Leati sweetie" sheteah said.

~Sheteah's P.O.V~

He stayed by my side aww thats so sweet of him i see he is really trying to make everything right.

"Sweetie can i tell you something" joe said.

"Yeah" i said.

"Well you had a miscarriage i'm sorry" joe said.

"Why are you saying sorry its not your fault and plus we could always try for a boy again" i said.

"So you're not sad" joe said.

"Nope not all because we always can try again and plus we already have two wonderful girls" i said smiling.

"Ok well lets go get those two wonderful girls" joe said smiling.

Once we got to my parents place joe and i walked inside.

And as we walked into the door i was hugged by nikki,brie,Didi,tiff,my step mom,my dad,jon,colby,john,bryan and the girls.

"I see you guys missed me" i said laughing as i picked up Jamie and Lucy.

"Yes we all did mommy" Lucy said.

That same night Joe was at the Show so i was home with the girls and after i put the girls to Bed i sat on the couch when i heard a knock on the door.

So i got up and opened the door and there Colby was with tears rolling down his face.

"Come in whats wrong" i said.

"Sigh...Tiff cheated on me with Mike" Colby said as he sat on the counter.

"Really wow i'm sorry to hear" i said as i went and stood between his legs.

"And she is pregnant and i found out that it wasn't mind its mike's child" Colby said as more tears began rolling down his face.

"Its ok Colby" i said as i whipped his tears.

Colby then put his arms on my shoulders.

"You know we could of had all this me and you" Colby said.

*BTW sheteah and colby be dated after she left mike but sadly Sheteah and Colby broke up 3 months before Jamie's 3rd birthday*

"I know we could have colby" i said.

"Well why did you leave" Colby said.

"I don't really know why i left, but i think you should leave before Joe gets home" i said.

"Ok i guess i'll talk to you later" Colby said as he got up and left.

Right after Colby left i got a call from a Modeling Agency that was ran by my real mom.

*conversation on*

mom- hey sweetie its mom and i just wanted to know would you like to come to Boston and be a model because i seen your pictures from collage.

Me- mom i would love to.

Mom- well pack up and be in Boston in 2 days.

Me- wait how long will i be in Boston

Mom- 9 months close to a year.

Me- ok well thanks bye

Mom- bye

*conversation off*

An hour later Joe came home.

"Hey Sweetie" joe said as he picked me up and sat me on the counter and stood between my legs.

"Hey baby" i said.

"How you feeling" joe said.

"Good and can i tell you something" i said.

"Sure sweet heart" joe said.

"Well my birth mom called and she offered me a job as a model" i said.

"Thats great" joe said.

"The only problem is its in Boston and i'll be gone for 9 months close to a year" i said.

"Well look i know Modeling was your dream and i want you to go live out your dream so baby i'm doing this because i love you so lets get you all packed up." Joe said

Joe and I got up and started Packing my bags and the girls bags

:: 2 Days Later ::

Joe,the girls and I were sitting in the living room waiting for my mom to come get me.

Once my mom got to our house Joe put all the bags in the car and we put the girls in the car.

"So i guess this is goodbye" Joe said trying not to cry.

"Yeah i guess so but baby don't cry because i will be back in like 9 to 12 months just pray ok and call me everyday." I said.

"I will" joe said as he hugged and kissed me.

I then pulled away and got in the car and then as we pulled off i waved bye to Joe.