Chapter 13

Chapter 13

~Sheteah's P.O.V~

After hearing joe whisper in my ear i woke up and saw him getting dressed.

"Where you are going with your sexy self" i said.

"No where baby just wanted to get dressed" joe said.

"Baby just lounge around in some shorts and no shirt today since you're not going anywhere" i said.

"Well i was planning on going to the gym with Bryan,and John Cena" joe said.

"Oh isn't Jon going" i said.

"Oh yeah he is" joe said.

"Well you can finished getting ready for the gym" i said as i winked at him and laid back down with Lucy and Jamie.

~Joe's P.O.V~

After i got dressed for the gym i kissed Sheteah bye and i then left the house with Jon.

Once we got to the gym John and Bryan were already there.

"Look what the wind blew in" Bryan said as he started laughing.

"Ha very funny Bryan" i said as i picked up the barbells.

"So how is sheteah and the girls" John said as he started lifting the barbells.

"She is amazing the greatest wife in the world and the girls are just great" i said.

"Someone is love struck" John said.

"Oh yeah so The WWE is hosting this party tonight and Vince wants all the superstars there so you in" Bryan said.

"Yeah i'm in" jon said.

"What about you Joe" bryan said.

"I don't know i have to talk to sheteah" i said.

"Bro just come" jon said.

"Ok fine i'm in" i said.

::15 hours later 2:00am::

~Sheteah's P.O.V~

I haven't heard from Joe or Jon all day and that had Didi and i worried.

Just 30 minutes later Joe and Jon came in the house.

Didi quickly took Jon into their room and had a talk with them.

"Where have you been all damn day" i said.

"I been at the gym and at a party" joe said.

"Oh so you'll rather go to party and let me stay here taking care of your kids one crying all damn day and the only asking where is her daddy and lemme guess you was at that party all on Rene won't you i seen how she looks at you" i said tapping my foot.

"At least she knows how to have fun and not be a stick in the mud unlike you" joe said.

"I could have if you wouldn't of got me pregnant and left you ass" i said.

"I'm just gonna go kiss my kids goodnight" joe said.

"No you're not" i said as i blocked his way.

"Fine i'm just gonna leave fuck this i should of never came back" joe said.

"Yeah leave! Just like you left me to raise a damn child by myself! Just leave like the ass you are just go" i said.

Joe the swung his arm and hit me. I then held my face and joe came back to reality and seem what he did so he held me.

"I am so sorry baby" joe said.

I then tried to get away but he didn't let go.

"Listen i am sorry" joe said.

As we sat there we heard a little sniffle so we turned and saw Jamie standing there Crying and then she took off into her room.

"Jamie" i said as i ran into her room.

"Shit! Dammit!" Joe yelled.

~Joe's P.O.V~

I than ran into Jamie's room and say her there in her mom's arms crying.

"Jamie" i said.

"You hurt mommy so you hurt me" jamie said.

"Listen ok i'm sorry i never meant to hurt mommy its just a had a couple of drinks that made me crazy in the head and drinks that made me mad ok listen i love you mommy to death and i would never hurt her on purpose and if i ever loose your mommy, you, and lucy i would die because you girls are my life. Do you forgive me" i said.

"Yes daddy i forgive you" jamie said as she hugged me.

"Sheteah do you forgive me" i said.

"I can't stat mad at you so yes i forgive you" sheteah said.

"Now who is Daddy's Baby Girl" i said.

"I'm your baby girl" jamie said.

"And is my baby girl ready for bed" i said.

"Yes" jamie said.

"Rocket ship time" i said as i picked jamie up and held her on my shoulders and walked her around the room once then i laid her down.

"I love you daddy" jamie said as she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you to princess" i said as i hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks for being an amazing father" sheteah said.

"No problem its my job" i said.

Then sheteah Wrapped her arms around my neck and Kissed me.

"Yay! Mommy and daddy kissed" jamie said.

And as we stopped and looked at jamie we then looked at Lucy and saw her smiling too.

"We are one big happy and loving family" sheteah said.

"Yeah i know and i love it" i said as i hugged Sheteah.

*Thanks to Everyone for Reading This Story and Thanks to PunkAmbroseCenation for letting me put her in my story.*