Chapter 5

Chapter 5

:: 4 Months Later ::

~Sheteah's P.O.V~

We were all backstage at the arena in The Shield's dressing room.

"I'm gonna go find us some seats" Didi said.

"Wait Didi before you go" Jon said.

He then pressed his lips against hers.

"Woah i see Didi got a boyfriend" i said laughing.

"Mommy can i go with auntie Didi" jamie said.

"Yes you can" i said.

"i'm gonna go talk to CM Punk" Tiff said as she grabbed jamie.

"Well if you two need me and Colby we'll around the hall" Jon said.

Then Jon and Colby left.

"Just me and you alone again" i said.

"Yep so when are you planning to tell your dad about me being the father of Jamie" joe said.

"I guess i'm tell him tomorrow" i said

And right before i walked out Nikki and Brie came into the dressing room followed by my dad.

"Why did your cousin's bring me back here" mark said.

I guess i have to tell him now sigh.

"Ok dad so remember how i told you i didn't know who the father was of Jamie well Joe aka Roman Reign is the father" i said.

My dad looked at Joe and said "You're shitting me right the guy who Triple bombed me along with his friends is the guy who got my child pregnant and then left her you're dead Roman".

"Dad!" I yelled.

"No you think i'm gonna let this ass into his child life after he left" Mark said.

"Damnit Dad just shut up hear Joe out" i said.

Jamie than came running and ran right into Joe's arms.

"Look mr. Calaway i know i messed by leaving your daughter alone to raise a baby but i'm sorry and also i'n back in Sheteah's life and i'm in my child's life now too and i know you think i'm just gonna leave her again but thats where you're wrong i love Sheteah and Jamie to death and they are my life so if you still have a problem with that then oh well" Joe said.

"Fine ok i'll give you one chance and one chance only if you mess up your a-s-s is mine got that" mark said.

"Yes sir" Joe said.