Chapter one

Chapter One

~Sheteah's P.O.V-

:: 3 years later ::

I walked into Jamie's room and saw her sitting on her bed.

"Happy Birthday Mi Mi" i said as i picked her up.

"Tank you mommy" Jamie said.

"How old is my little princess" i said.

"three mommy i'm three now" Jamie said as she started smiling.

"Well get dressed baby girl because grandpa Mark(undertaker),grandma(michelle),Brianna and Nicole(Bella Twins),and Glenn(Kane) are coming over" i said.

"Yay" Jamie said.

I than walked out her room and walked into the living room.

I sat down and thought to myself "wow she is already 3 and it is a shame that her dad isn't around i guess i was just his one night stand".

While i was in deep thought i heard someone calling me i quickly got out of my thoughts.

"Hey daddy" i said.

He walked in the house and was followed by my stepmom, my sister Didi, My cousin's Brianna and Nicole,My Uncle Glenn.

"You was in deep thought wasn't you" he said.

"Kind of just thinking about stuff" i said.

"Well where is my grand child" he said.

"Yeah where is she" brianna said.

I then walked in Jamie's room.

"Your birthday guest are her" i said.

"Yay!!" jamie said.

I then picked her up and walked into the living room.

"There she is my little birthday girl" Mark said.

"Grandpa!" Jamie said as she jumped out my arms and into her grandpa's arms.

"How old are you" Mark said.

"I'm three grandpa" Jamie said

"Hey Mi Mi Look what i got you" Didi said as she handed Jamie a teddy bear.

"Tank you Auntie Didi i wuv it" Jamie said.

"I have tickets to tonights show So do you girls watch WWE" Brie asked.

"Yeah but once that tag team the shield shows up we turn it" i said.

"Whats wrong with them?" Nikki asked.

"There is nothing wrong with them Dean is my close friend its just that Roman guy" i said.

"What about him" Mark asked.

"Sigh..... Nothing just forget i'll catch up with you guys at the show tonight" i said as i walked outside.

"I'll go talk to her" Glenn said as he got up and followed me outside.

"Baby girl whats wrong" Glenn said.

"Sigh... Uncle Glenn i can you anything right" i said.

"You know you can" Glenn said.

"Well the reason why i don't like Roman is because he is the one who got me pregnant and left so he is Jamie's dad" I said.

"So he is the Deadbeat" Glenn said.

"Yes but please please don't hurt him and please don't tell my dad" i said.

"Don't worry i won't him and i want tell your dad you can trust because even though i'm not your real uncle i helped your dad take care of you after your mom left" Glenn said.

"thanks uncle glenn" i said as i hugged him.

He hugged me back and said "well i'm gonna head home so i can get ready for tonight and i think you should head back in with your sister and your child".

"Ok bye uncle Glenn" i said as i walked towards the door.

"Bye baby girl" glenn said as he walked to his car and left.

*EVERYONE! I wanna say thanks to PunkAmbroseCenation For letting me put her in my story she Is Didi*