Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Sheteah's P.O.V~

After sitting outside for 10 more minutes i went back inside and sat on the couch next to Didi.

"Mommy are you ok" Jamie asked.

"Yes i'm fine now sweetie go get dressed" i said.

That night at the show i was backstage holding Mi Mi while she was sleeping.

"Hey Didi and Tiff go find us some seats ok i'm gonna go talk to Dean" i said.

"Ok" Didi.

"We'll see you later" tiff said.

As i walked i saw Dean by his dressing room.

"Hey Jon" i said.

"Hey teah whats up" dean said.

"Do you have a blanket of something foe Mi mi because it cold and i don't want her to get sick" i said.

"Yeah just wait here i have to go to Triple H's office to get one" dean said as he walked away.

While i stood there holding Jamie i saw someone walk in front of me so i looked up.

"Bye Joe" i said.

"Why you got to be so rude. Let me just take her off your hands" roman said.

"No you're not touching my child" i said.

"Your Child? Don't you mean our child" roman said.

"No my child now bye" i said.

"Looks like someone needs round two" roman said.

"Fuck you again? Ha you're funny never again in a million years" i said as i walked to triple h's office.

"You ok? And here is the blanket" Dean said as he handed me the blanket.

"Yeah i'm fine now get out there to your match good luck" i said trying to fake a smile.

I than walked out and sat beside Tiff and Didi.

Through out the whole i did not say one word i just had a mad look on my face. After the match was over Didi tapped my shoulder.

"Are you ok? You haven't said a word" Didi said.

"Yeah" i said.

"You sure cause you mostly talk" Tiff said.

"i said i'm fine..sigh forget it" i said as i got up and rushed out of the arena and got in my car and drove home.

Once i got home i put Jamie in her room and i sat on the couch in deep thought and holding back tears.

11:30 came and i heard the door open.

And there Didi was followed by Tiff,Seth,Dean and no other than Roman.

"Are ok?" Tiff said.

"Yes i'm fine" i said.

"Are you sure? And how is Mi Mi" Dean said.

"Yes i'm sure and she is ok but once i laid her down in her bed she asked me where is her daddy" i said.

"Wow that is a shame that he isn't around" Didi said.

I looked at Roman and said "Yeah it really is".

Roman looked back at me then left into the backyard slamming the door behind him.

"Dang whats up with him" seth said.

"Did i miss something" Tiff said coming out of Mi Mi room.

"Yeah Roman just left out mad" Didi said.

I than walked outside to the backyard and saw Roman throwing rocks into the Lake and i walked up to him.

"Joe you ok" i said.

"Yeah" Roman said.

"No you're not" i said.

"Ok i'm not why didn't you call me to tell me i had a damn daughter" he said.

"No why did you leave after fucking me" i said.

"I had to focus on my football career, and why did you call me to tell me i had child" he said.

"Because you didn't give me your number but if you want to meet Jamie you can" i said.

"What makes you think i want to meet her" he said.

"I tell by just the way you looked at her today while you were wrestling so do you want to meet her or no" i said.

"Yes i want to meet her" he said.

"Well tomorrow night at 7 come over here" i said.

"What about your sisters" he said.

"Tiff is going back to her house because she i having a party and Didi is going to that party so i'll have to the house to myself" i said.

"Oh ok well i'm gonna stay out here for a while" he said.

"Ok" i said as i walked back in the house.

"Is he good" Seth asked.

"Yes Colby he is fine but i think its tine for everyone to head home" i said.

"I'm gonna stay here tonight" tiff said.

Colby and Jon than hugged me and left with Joe.