Chapter 18

What a dick!

He has the nerve to say all this shit about me when he is the one who is fucking married. I'm gonna clean my shit out of the office tomorrow and never come back.

Good thing i know his schedule so i can avoid him. He has a meeting around 12 so that's when I'm going to collect my things.

I need to find a new job but I'm not in a rush.

I'm on my way to tell Angie what happened, were meeting at Mama's Diner they have the best oreo milkshakes in the entire world.

I've known Mama since i was a little girl, she use to babysit me when my parents went out of town. Last year she couldn't afford the place anymore so my parents bought it and signed everything over to her.

"He's such a jerk!" Angie said after i explained what happened.

"That's exactly what i said."

"I will get Zayn to talk to him"

"No don't, he fucked up so let him live with it, I'm done trying I'm not going to make myself miserable I'm going to be successful with or without a man.

"Preach."

After we ate Angie went to catch up with Zayn and i just went home.

I was laying in bed doing nothing, feeling sorry for myself. I'm 23 for crying out loud and I'm just laying in bed.

I have no life.

"Hello, its me I was wondering-" My ringtone "Hello" by Adele came on.

"Hello" i said without checking the caller ID.

"Hey Cameron, its Blake."

"Hey." i said again not knowing what to say.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight?" Oh my gosh is he asking me out?! How do i let him down easy.

"Its not a date its just as friends hanging out at a club, so stop tripping, You don't have a choice anymore I'm picking you up at 8." And with that he hung up.

Welp i guess i have no choice.

Knock knock

"Coming." i said running to the door almost tripping.

"Hey, you ready?"

"One sec i have to pin up my hair, come in."

"Nice place." He said looking around. "Do you live alone?"

"Nope my bestfriend is crashing for a while."

"You're a good friend."

"Its the least i can do she's been there for me through thick and thin, she's my bestfriend and no one can take her place."

"That's so poetic."

"I guess, I'm just speaking from the heart." I smiled putting the last bobby pin in my hair

"Let's go," i grabbed my clutch and we were off to the club.

"Club Dragon" i read the sign. "I've never been here before.

"Its sort of new its been here for about 18 months but its been getting more popular. Its mostly for the well known and famous people."

"ooooo fancy."

"Not really just high class, a lot of people come here tho, tickets are $500 for a person."

"How much for the so called elite people?"

"About $1,500."

"Damn that's ridiculous but i bet there making good business."

"That's what i said."

"Ready to go in?" he asked.

"Yep let's get turnt!"

"Don't ever say that again," he laughed.

"Hahaha lets go in already."

"Name?" The bouncer asked.

"Blake Wilson."

The bouncer looked through the tablet and let us in.

I wonder why all bouncers are buff. I think of stupid stuff sometimes and now I'm thinking about how i think of stupid stuff. I'm weird.

"Hellllloooo are you there." Blake snapped his fingers in my face

"Sorry i was day dreaming."

"Its cool lets get a drink."

"Okay."

Its been almost two hours. Two hours of dancing on sweaty people and drinking scotch and vodka. I went back to the bar to get another drink. I was looking around for Blake and that's when i saw him.

Zayn and he wasn't alone, he had his tongue down someone's throat. And guess who that someone was...Stefanie Walker Angela's sister.

I couldn't believe the nerve of that bitch. Stefanie and I never got along ever since she took my 10th grade boyfriend. She's one year younger than us.

I pulled out my phone to take a picture and then i seen a text from Blake.

B- gonna get some ass tonight call a cab.

Wow some friend he is.

Zayn also ruined my mood so I'm going to catch a cab and I'm planning on telling Angie tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be hell.

**********

Well here's another chapter as promised. After this chapter i have a lot of ideas so there might be a eruption on chapters. That's all for now. Peace✌🏽