Chapter 14

My mother.

"Mother what are you doing here?" I huffed while Cameron just sat there covering her half naked body with a shocked look on her face.
"I came to see you but I see that you have company." She said looking at Cameron.
"I thought I raised you better than this. Sleeping around with some slut when your married."

I was going to say something but she beat me to it.

"No disrespect Mrs. Mariano but I'm not a slut and to tell you the truth it's really none of your business who your son is or isn't fucking . He's a grown man so you can take that up with him but don't come at me any type of way without knowing the whole fucking story, now would you excuse me I will be leaving." When Cameron said that I was furious. I know my mom was rude but she didn't have to go off on her like that.

"Mom I will be right back." I ran after Cameron to see what the fuck was wrong with her.
"Cameron what is wrong with you?"
"Nothing."
"Nothing? Then why did you just say that shit?"
"Because she was being disrespectful." She shrugged.
"That's my fucking mother!" I raised my voice I couldn't believe she didn't feel a little remorse.
"Okay and?"
"She's just looking out for me, you didn't have to be such a bitch!" When I said that her bored expression turned into a mad one.
"Don't call me a bitch I was just standing up for myself if you have a problem with it that is your fault. My bags will be packed and I will be on the first flight back. Bye Mr. Mariano."
"Cam wait!" I called out to her but she just kept walking.

I didn't mean to call her a bitch it just slipped out. I messed up big time and it's going to be hard getting her to forgive me.

"Why are you doing this sweetie?" You know your father will be upset if he finds out." My mom said.
"I know mom but I don't care what dad thinks."
"What about Simone, does she know about this." She said making a disgusted face when she said Simone's name.

My mom never liked Simone. She knew she only wanted me for my family name. Simone has been trying to get my mom to like her for years but mom won't budge. She doesn't like anyone I get involved with. That's why she was rude to Cameron but I know she just wants to protect me.

"There's nothing going on mom, we were just caught up in the moment . I don't like her mother." I lied straight through my teeth so she would just back off, I didn't want her scaring her off like she does everyone else.
"Okay were having a family dinner tonight please come." With that said she walked out.

Cameron's POV
"There's nothing going on mom, we were just caught up in the moment. I don't like her mother." When I heard him say that I broke.

I thought he felt the same way but I guess not. I'm just happy I found out he didn't feel the same now rather than later. I put on a straight face and walked to the sitting area.

"I'm all packed so I should be on my way."
"How are you getting home. My plane still needs to be refueled and there aren't any flights today."
"I'm taking my dads plane back. Have a good week Mr. Mariano." I said and walked out like a boss.

When I got to the airport the chauffeur escorted me to the plane. I boarded the plane and there was someone else on the plane. Let me tell you he was almost hotter than Giovanni. Key word Almost.

"Umm Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm Blake, Blake Wilson." I looked at him surprised that I didn't recognize him. He's the CEO of Wilson Corp.
"I'm Cameron Diaz." I smiled which he returned.
"I know who you are." That didn't sound creepy at all.
It was like he read my mind.
"Your dad told me."
"Oh but why are you here?"
"My jet broke down so your dad said I can use his to fly back but we needed to make a stop to pick you up."
"Oh." Was all I said and awkwardly sat down.
"Passengers please take your seats." The captain said over the intercom.
"So do you come here often." I laughed at his lame joke but I knew this was going to be an awesome flight.
************
Finally got this chapter out. I have another chapter coming out later today and it's going to be awesome. Thanks for all your support please comment and vote. Shoutout to Savannah596 for being an awesome reader. Message me anytime. See you guys next chapter. Peace✌🏽