Chapter 4

Giovanni POV
I was so confused. I could tell she knew the manager but how the hell does she know the owner and have so much power of who gets fired. I knew she was on the phone with her father because I speak Spanish but I kinda zoned out after she started talking. I'm in my office with my best friend and co CEO of the company Zayn Avery.

"I don't know man there's just something about her...I can't even explain it." I said.
"Go for it man." Was his reply how was that suppose to help me.
"How is that suppose to help me Zayn." I asked.
"Just follow this feeling get closer to her and maybe it will go somewhere."
"Did you forget that I'm fucking married."
"An arranged marriage you know you don't want anything to do with that bitch." He said.
"I know."
"And you also know that you've sleep with a lot of people while still being married to her." He laughed.
"True but your talking about starting a relationship with her those other girls are just one night stands you know I don't do relationships."
"I didn't say start a relationship just go with the flow and if it ends up something more than sex for her end it." He shrugged.
"Thanks that per-" I was interrupted when the door opened. It was the one and only Ms. Diaz.
"DIDN'T I SAY KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER!" I yelled at her making her flinch. "GET OUT!" I yelled again and she left.
"Dude what is wrong with you, that was so rude," Zayn said going after her.

Zayn's POV
I ran after Ms. Diaz to make sure she was okay. When I got to her office she was sitting at her desk doing paperwork.

"I'm sorry about him he's in a bad mood today." I said which made her look up at me.
"Well this is only my second day and he's already a pain in my ass." She said.
"Your funny, I'm Zayn Avery your other boss and Giovanni's bestfriend." I said and she looked unfazed.
"I know who you are."
"And you don't care that you just called your boss a pain in the ass to your other boss?" I asked.
"Not really if you want to fire me go ahead." She said. Gio was right there is something about her that is interesting.
"I won't tell him what you said."
"Okay." She said uninterested doing her work.
"Go out with me." I sat down on the couch and she looked up.
"Sorry but no." She said and went back to doing her work. She's really committed to her job I noticed, not like a lot of his other assistants.
"Why not?" I was curious why not I am very good looking.
"Because I have a boyfriend."
"How long have you guys been together." I was trying to get some intel for my best friend.
"Three and a half years. Now do you have any other questions, if not I have to get back to work." She said.
"You sure know how to talk to your bosses," I said sarcastically.
"Like I said fire me if you want." After that I just walked out.
"Giovanni you won't be getting anywhere with her." I said walking into his office.
"And why not?" He questioned.
"Because she has a boyfriend and it's serious. They've been together for almost four years.."
"Well that's too bad." He said sarcastically.
"Whatever man I'll see you later I have work to do."

Giovanni's POV
When Zayn told me she had a boyfriend I felt kinda relieved I didn't want anything to happen to her, she seems innocent. Every woman that comes into my life my dad makes sure he ruins it. The only person that has stuck is my so called "wife"

My thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in."
"Sir I want to apologize for the way I acted at the restaurant it was not professional of me." She said.
"It's okay Ms.Diaz, but may I ask how do you know the manager?"
"He's a family friend and my uncle owns the restaurant. Is there anything else you need sir?"
"No that will be all," I dismissed her.

Cameron's POV
I got back to my office and was cleared all the files that I finished off my desk. I was typing up some emails when I got a text from Aaron.

A: hey babe what are you up to
C: nothing just typing up some emails for my boss...wyd
A: nothing am I gonna see you today
C:I'm busy tonight but you can stop by my office now
A:okay I'm on my way
********
Woohoo another chapter done. Vote and comment and I will see you in the next chapter. Peace✌🏽