Chapter 13

Cameron's POV
After jayjay and I stopped kissing, I realized that Giovanni was sitting at the table. I could care less because I haven't seen jayjay in forever.

Jayjay and I got way back. We met in high school and instantly became best friends. I met jayjay before I met Angela but when we met Angy we clicked and been best friends ever since.

"Jay it's good to see you bro." I heard Marco say.
"You too." He replied.
"Who is this hottie?." He said looking behind me at Giovanni.
"First of all jay he's married second he's straight." I said that but that has never stopped him before.
"Not for long." He smirked and walked towards him.
"Hi the names Jayson but you can call me daddy."
"Hello Jayson." Giovanni said coldly.
"How about I take you on a ride to jay town." He winked but what he said didn't faze Giovanni.
"Actually I like pussy, love it and that's the only thing I like on my dick so I will decline your offer." Giovanni said.
"Suit yourself sexy." He shrugged.
"Jay sit down and eat with us?" Marco asked.
"I would be delighted," he said and sat next to him.
"Let's eat!" I yelled.
"Calm down fat ass."
"Shut up jay."
....................
Giovanni's POV
When jayson offered to 'take a ride to jay town' I was a little confused. Is he gay, bi, or straight?
We were eating so I didn't wanna bring it up but the curiosity got to me.

"So Jayson are you....which gender do you prefer?" I don't think I was clear but he picked up with what I was asking.
"I'm gay. Why do you ask?" He winked. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. It's not that I don't like gay people I actually support the gay community. My uncle that passed away was gay. I was just uncomfortable because I've never been hit on by a gay person before.
"I was just curious because when you came out here you kissed Cameron then hit on me." I explained my curiosity.
"Oh that's how we greet each other when we haven't seen each other for a while." Cameron said.
"Yeah she's the only girl I've ever kissed and the only one who I'm okay with kissing, I'm 100% gay."
"Good to know." I placed my hand on her leg.

Cameron's POV
When Giovanni put his hand on my leg I froze. I was having heart palpitations, my face started to get really hot.

"Cameron are you okay you look really red?" Marco asked. I knew Giovanni was smirking next to me because his hand kept getting closer and closer to my core.
"Yeah I'm okay I'm just going to go to the ladies room, I will be right back." I said and Giovanni got up to let me out the booth.

I was just about to walk into the bathroom but I was pushed up against the wall.

"Giovanni what are you doing?" I asked as he started kissing my neck.
"Doing What should have happened earlier." He said and kept kissing my neck.
"We can't do this, your married."
"I don't care right now I just want you but not here let's go." He pulled me back to the table.
"Cameron doesn't feel very well so we're going back to the hotel see you later." He said and we rushed out of the restaurant.

Jayson's POV (surprise but short)
"They are totally about to bump uglies." I said.
"I agree." Marco said.

Giovanni POV
I rushed back to the hotel. When we get to the pent house I carried her to my room while removing her clothing, then threw her on the bed.

"What about site seeing." She said.
"I have the best view right here," I said and began to suck her neck and unclasp her bra.

Before I could pull her bra down you will never believe who walked through the door. It was.......
*************
Waapaaa another chapter. I think this chapter is kind of good. My cliffhangers are getting better. Thx for your love and support, vote and comment. See you next chapter my pretties. Peace✌🏽