Chapter 13

Author's Note: This is Chapter 13 and I just want to tell everyone that from this moment I will be updating once a week. I've been terribly busy for the last few weeks. Hope everyone understands!

Anyway, just enjoy this Chapter and I promise an update as soon as possible! This is not that long but I know you'll like it. Please don't make it obvious that I rushed this chapter LOL Hope you guys can support this up to the end!

---

DRAKE'S POV

I confusingly watch Connor as he vigorously eats all the food I bought for him. It's like he hasn't eaten in days, though he doesn't look skinny or dirty. We're in a fast food right now and thankfully there are not too many people around. The dark sky is filled with stars now, and I know it's already getting late. I continue to watch Connor as he concentrates eating across me.

Until now everything does not sink in my mind. Everyone thought he's dead, though the police did not announce it. He was missing for almost two weeks and we assumed he died, since all the weird things that is happening in our class is making us believe it.

But where have he been? Why was he missing? What happened?

"Oh god I miss this." I hear him mutter as he takes a generous bite on his burger. He chews it three times then swallows it.

"Looks like you're pigging yourself." I tell him.

He looks at me as he sips on his banana smoothie. "I've been through... a lot of things."

I sigh. Not that I'm curious about what had happened to him but something tells me it's connected with it. I don't want to think about it but it's not the only plausible thing that might have happened to him.

"Where have you been? Everyone thought you were dead." I say. He sighs and puts down his burger. He looks out the window and chews slowly. He must be thinking of what had happened to him during the past few weeks. It's hard to tell.

"Who told you that I was dead?" He suddenly asks but he didn't look at me. He's still staring out the window.

"No one. We just assumed you were dead." I say. "You were missing and no one could pinpoint where you are. After the deaths our classmates, we concluded that you were killed too."

Connor suddenly chuckles but it was a mocking laughter. "You guys really think I died?"

"Given what happened to our dead classmates it's only natural that we think you died as well."

"No. No." He snickers.

We stay silent again. He continues eating but while chewing, he keeps on snickering and grinning. He mocks what I told him. I'm beginning to feel uneasy with his behavior right now. It's like he has gone crazy.

"So..." He says as he swallows his food. "What is happening in our class right now?"

I suddenly remember what happened this morning. Ten photos of our classmates were posted on the board. According to what is written in behind each photo, three of them will die. But that doesn't mean the remaining seven won't die. They are just introducing themselves. This is just the appetizer of whoever is doing this. However, there's another twist. From those ten photos, one or more of the killers are there, too. It means, whoever remains alive are suspects. Jonathan, Olive, Natalie, Abigail, Robert, Lance, Jessica, Celeste, Xavier, and Darren are the ones who are in the photos. Three of them will die and the remaining are possible suspects.

"Weirder things are happening in our class, lately." I tell him. "It was confirmed to the whole class that there really are killers."

"What about these weirder things?"