Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Soon the girls arrived at the hotel. It was three blocks from the arena where the concert was being held, so when the time came they would only have to walk over. Cassie parked her car in the car park below the hotel and the girls grabbed their bags and set for the lobby. Cassie checked them in and once she got the key, Lyla and Lyra raced to the room for first choice of beds.

“You two never think, do you? You run around the hotel searching for the room like a couple of nutters only to be locked out because I have it.” Cassie stated inserting the key in the key hole.

They pushed Cassie down, Lyla in the lead, to claim the beds. Cassie got up from the floor and shut the door so no one would hear her crazy friends. When she walked into the bed room section, she was appalled at what she saw. Lyla was sitting, legs crossed, on Lyra’s stomach.

“What in the bloody hell is going on?!” Cassie shouted.

“Oh, hey Cass, isn’t it obvious? I am getting this bed and acting childish about it.” Lyla answered with a large grin on her face. 

“What does Bradley see in you?” Cassie asked teasingly. 

“Good question. I’m going to go call him!” Lyla jumped off Lyra, grabbed her phone and exited the door. 

Lyra sat up straight. “Yes! Finally the younger sister wins. I am the champ-“ She began singing.

“I’m getting that bed little sis.” Lyla popped in then left. 

“It sucks being the youngest!” Lyra groaned grabbing her bag and heading for the spare couch. 

“You can take my bed, I’ll share with Lyla.” Cassie offered.

Lyra grinned again. “This is why I like you Cass. You are like a big sister but minus any blood relation. But I don’t know we haven’t traced back our family-“ 

“Lyra, stop the rambling.” Cassie ordered. Lyra stopped. 

Cassie and Lyra started unpacking their things, mainly waiting on Lyla so they could go.

“So Cassie, now can you tell me about the rest of the summer? You met Liam before he became famous. If you wrote a book about this, you could be famous!” Lyra asked.

“Maybe another time, but now I want to rush your sister so we can go shopping. We didn’t leave this early for nothing! How often do we get to shop in London?” Cassie asked.

“Very true, but pardon if Lyla and I aren’t interested in fashion like you.” Just as Lyra finished that sentence, Lyla came back in the hotel room. 

“How’s Bradley?” Cassie asked.

Lyla grinned. “Amazing! I swear boyfriends don’t get any better than him!”

“Well, sorry to burst your bubble sis. But I’m sure one of the direction guys would be way better. Not only are they hotter but they can sing amazingly.” She sighed deeply like a love struck teenager, which she sort of is. 

“Out of the guys I’m likely to go out with, he’s the best!” She stated.

“Okay, so how about we ignore this conversation and go shopping?” Cassie interrupted. 

They grabbed their handbags and left the hotel to walk and shop around London.

After three hours of shopping, Lyra and Lyla were complaining like whiny children. “Cassie! Stop for one minute. We need a break!” 

“We aren’t all shopaholics like you!” Lyla whined.

“Shut it you lot! We are almost done with this street.”