Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The next morning Cassie was rudely awakened by her phone blaring Muse. It was six in the morning, who could possibly be up at this hour? Cassie reached to the nightstand where her phone was and took it off the charger. Louis was apparently up this early.

“What?!” Cassie snapped.

“Hush down love, no need to be so snappy this early in the morning.”  Louis sassed.

“No reason unless you were woken up. Seriously Lou, what are you doing up this early?” She asked getting up and going to the loo to not wake up Lyla who was even more of a grump in the morning.

“Well, the lads and I were wondering if you’d like to hang out with us today, since it is our last day and all, your friend is welcome to come.” He stated.

“You woke me up at this hour just to ask me that?” 

“That’s correct!” He said way too cheerfully for any teen up this early. “Well and I couldn’t sleep, so this was the best option.” 

“Lou?” Cassie said innocently.

“Yes love?”

“If you’re ever up this early while I’m on vacation, never call me unless it’s a dire emergency.” She yelled before hanging up.

Cassie left the loo and went back to the comfort of the bed but soon discovered she couldn’t fall asleep. Groaning, she got up ten minutes later and headed downstairs. She went down to the kitchen expecting Mrs Charlotte to be up, but the room was empty. Cassie heated up the kettle and began the tea before she was bored out of her mind and called Louis.

“Lou?” 

“Well hello Miss-I-am-too-good-for-your-time-so-I’ll-just-hang up.” He sassed.

“Listen Louis, I’m sorry, but I can be quite grumpy if I don’t get a good sleep.” Cassie confessed.

“So what’s been troubling you, love?” Louis asked.

“What makes you think something has been troubling me?” Cassie asked getting an apple from the fruit bowl. 

“Well that’s typically the reason why people have troubling falling asleep.” Louis stated.

“Well then what’s been bothering you, Lou?”

“Well, if you really want to know,” He paused before screaming obviously to someone. “Someone happened to disturb my beauty sleep by tripping on his hairdryer cord in the bathroom causing a ruckus.” Louis went silent for a moment, but Cassie heard something like an object was hitting someone.  “I swear, he can sleep through anything, it’s near ridiculousness.” 

“So what do you want to do later today?” Cassie asked ignoring the odd situation that was going over at their hotel room and taking a bite of her apple.

“Oh well I heard that there was this awesome park around here-“ He began.

“The West Park?!” Cassie near shouted into the phone.

“Geez woman, tone it down, you’ll blow my hearing out.”

“Sorry, but that’s the best park here and Lyla has had the nerve to not take me there yet.”

“Well, in your luck, that’s the one Liam suggested we go to.” Louis said. 

Before Cassie responded, she heard another voice “Louis who could you possibly be talking to, it’s not even ten yet, and it’s supposed to be our vacation.”

“Well if someone didn’t make a racket this morning, I’d still be asleep.” Louis argued.

“I can’t help it, I was still asleep when I had to use the loo.” Mysterious person, Harry from the sounds of it said. “Lou, who are you on the phone with?”