Bersikulo Dyes: Unpredictable

HIS MIND

"ANONG TINITINGIN-TINGIN MO DIYAN?"

F*ck! Did she just raise her voice at me? One moment she said Hi, and now she raisedher brow to me. Unpredictable.

And me staring at her? Ok. I'll admit. I looked at her, only because she's been silent. Ugh! I mean her mind. Please understand me.

I can hear everybody's mind but I got nothing from her. And it's bringing me discomfort. It's like I'm desperate to enter her brain. In reality, I even wanted to touch her.

A pervert? Hell No!

My ability is stronger and more effective the moment I touch the person, so I'm very eager to touch her. God. I sound perv but it's the fact that I can't refute.

I shake my head and remove my gaze at her. I spoke quietly while looking at the professor.

"I am not looking at you. I'm looking at the window."

Good and enough alibi.

Nagtagalog siya, so I should answer her tagalog. However, I never speak tagalog. English lang. Kaya yun. No, Di ako maarte. Mas comfortable lang ako sa language na yun. So, sorry.

Nanahimik naman na si George.

No, please talk. Kelangan niya magsalita. Kelangan ko siya marinig. I don't know if this is literal or just figurative, but I really long for her voice.

F*ck! What am I saying?

My thoughts about her was distorted when I heard prof's mind.

"Hmmmmm. Let's test this new kid. Intelligent, huh?"

Then he did.

"What about our new student? Can you solve this equation, George?"

"Ay! Anak ng langgam na nahulog sa septic tank! Tinawag ba ako?"

Bigla pa siyang napatayo. Unbelievable.

Almost all of them laugh. Hillary laugh the hardest.

Nero even thought of her as cute at that. CUTE!? Ugh! No. She's clumsy and loud. Not cute.

So, she's also not paying attention to the prof. Why is it that her actions a while ago is not convincing. I mean, she looks like she's really listening. Ironic.

This is why I want to hear her thoughts. She's unpredictable.

"Yes George. Ikaw nga."

Nanahimik naman na lahat. Kaso, the George girl is really weird.

"Ok sir. May I please help you with your order?"

Then the whole class burst out laughing again.

Napailing na lang ako. She's really something, a disaster perhaps.

Tinignan ko naman yung sasagutan niya na nakasulat sa board. Hmmm. Mahihimatay siguro ang mga tao na may average level lang na I.Q. Complicated masyado eh. Nahihirapan din almost dito sa klase. Wag niyo na alamin kung paano ko alam. Tssk.