Bersikulo Nuwebe: Bawal na pag"tingin."

HIS MIND

I thought the class today will be boring as always. The prof is talking about something academic. While some students are not paying attention. Why? They already know what he is discussing. No one from this school is dumb/bobo. Everyone is smart and intelligent in their own way.

Don't ask me what I'm doing coS what I always do is thinking, listening and breathing.

I'm listening not only to prof's irritated mind voice but also to all of the students.

What surprise me while listening to them is Nero's thought. He knows that George girl and he texted her to come here today because of something about article.

I really don't get it. He is bothered.What's with the article? Medyo natrigger na naman ang curiosity ko.

He seems sad that he can't go outside. Hmmmm. Why? He wanted to see her.

Ok. Stop. I'm seeing how he view that girl in his mind. He totally likes George. But he also not. Ang gulo ng Nero na 'to.

Let's skip it. I don't want to invade his privacy that much.

"The process by which one element combust with....................."

*Knock knock!

The talking prof was disturbed by a sudden knock in the door.

Before he can open it I already know who are the people outside.

Hillary and our very own president/owner of this school, Madam Lourdes. Again, its Lordey. Not Lordes.

Hillary's mind is so excited.

"OMG! This will be so fun! May magiging real friend nadin ako sa wakas."

Ha? Real Friend? Oh yes. I know her story. And.............

"Tapos pareho pa kami ng course. I am so excited for her."

Who?

My answer is immediately answered when the door opens.

Oh. They are not only two. They are with someone so familiar with me. Oh.

That's why I didn't notice her presence.

George.

As soon as I said her name in my mind. She looked at me. It took 5 seconds then she shifted her gaze to.......................................

Nero?

I glanced sideways, looking at him. His thoughts are really happy right now. George has a big effect on his mind. 

So,  they really know each other. Is this George likes him too? I hate it. I can't read her minds. What is she thinking right now? Ugh!

The prof and president talked but of course I already know why are they here.

It seems that the odds are in my favor.

"So class, we have a new student today."

Immediately after saying that, students minds are flooded with questions. Even me, I also wonder.

What's special with her? PBA never accepted transferees or late enrolees.

I scanned Hillary's mind and found nothing. Her mind is too clouded by excitement.

I tried to enter our president's mind and I found the answer. I suddenly want to met Jordan Medina, whoever he is in the president's life.

One bravely asked. It was Caroline the nice girl.