OMG I'm Pregnant is stoopeed becuz...

Yeah, I shaded the wrong side of the bagel in that picture. Just ignore it.

Okay, that ending was amazing. Sorry if it offended you or something but it's just for laughs.

Okay so the first cliche I wrote about was obviously her finding out she wuz pregnant and crying or whatever.

Excuse me miss, but if you don't want to get pregnant, you better get a manz with a strong pull out game.  I'm just saying.

And then there's the whole, "I'll support you, Becky because I loooooovvee you" thing.

I mean, yeah support your womanz but she can do whatever she wants without you.

Wow.... when did this turn into actual advise? I'm pretty sure you people aren't here for that.

So anyway, onto the thing I hate most of all.

"OMG IM EXPECTING ONE BABY BUT I DONT KNOW THE GENDER AND I THOUGHT THE BIRTH WAS OVER BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE TWO BABIES!" 😑😑😑😑

All I have to say is....... heh?

First off, HOW WOULD THE DOCTOR NOT NOTICE? Every time I read an epilogue like that I can't help but roll my eyes.

That is SUPER unrealistic. Plus it's really cringy to read someone be really confused about their children.

That happens in like every Wattpad story.

You thought I was going to go through this whole section without talking about the magic baby lil Tay?

Well all I have to say is that she grew up to be just like her mom and started flexing on the Cat in the Hat. It was beautiful. Donald Trump and Logan Paul were there and everything!

lol I just read Lil Tay vs. the cat in the hat and that story got me bEnT!

 the cat in the hat and that story got me bEnT!

...
I would say I'm sorry, but I'm really not. (Kinda)

By the way, that sloth is literally what I think about when I hear someone say "bEnT".

Alright, I think I'm gonna go now. 

Please tell me because I'm interested, what do you do that your parents either aren't proud of you for or don't know you do?

My answer is watching YouTube videos with a lot of cursing or reading "certain stories" that I'm not supposed to be reading. *cough* *cough*

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! And by the way, you stank. You probably need to take a shower.