2. The Bad Boi has Tattoos (try not to gag)

Ignore the huge shutterstock thing. It's royalty free as you can tell. There's the song they're going to sing in this chapter blah blah

I look over to see the bad boi, Jax, staring at me. His dark blue mysterious eyes (I mean oRbs) concentrated on my facial features, leaving me a flustered mess across the classroom.

I cleared my throat. "Can I help you?" I tried to sound intimidating, but it came out a whimper.

I tucked a piece of my straight, blonde hair behind my ear. Jax scoffed and rolled his eyes.

I furrowed my brows. What was his problem? Other than the fact that we don't like each other, I mean.

I seriously hate bad boi and he better stay away from me.

Super duper cringe, cliche, and gag warning!!!!!

One day, I opened the door to my porch and leaned against the railing. I sighed and I remembered a song that I loved.

The wind blew my perfect blonde hair and I had to move it away from my face. Ugh. My hair is so annoying.

There was someone standing at their balcony, but it was too dark to see them.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. PREPARE TO CRINGE

I started singing the song that I was thinking of out loud.

IM CRINGING JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT IM GONNA WRITE OML HELP MEH!

🎶 I knew you were
You were gonna come to me
And here you are
But you better choose carefully
Cause I'm capable of anything... 🎶

I paused, trying to think of the lyrics I forgot when I heard a beautiful male voice fill in the rest of the lyrics.

OKAY, IM DONE WARNING YOU. IF YOU DIE FROM SECOND HAND CRINGE, IT'S NOT MY FAULT

(In the male voice *cringe*)
🎶 Make me you're Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
But don't make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy 🎶

We harmonized this part.

🎶 so you wanna play with magic
Boy you don't know whatcha falling for
Baby do you dare to do this
Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse
K I don't really wanna write the rest so I'm gonna fast forward.

🎶 ready for ready for............ perfect storm........ there's no going back.......walk away walk away.........music...... 🎶

We harmonized throughout the whole song and we sang beautifully. I smiled as the breeze blew once again.

I opened my phone flashlight and shone it at the person I was singing with. In the light, I could see none other than.....

MY TEACHER MR. BOHLKE.

lolololooolololoooooooolllololol I'm so sorry I guess that was a typo. I meant the bad boi Jax. I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna cry. *wheeze*

Jax looked surprised when he saw me and he dashed back inside. I did the same.

Omg I like hate Jax so much but can't get his voice out of my mind!!!! Cyicivbkyfyfysrsr I think I might love him.