Bad Boi has tattoos Is Dumb Becuzzzz.....

..........that last chapter was something. Probably the best story ever created on Wattpad. (I think I started to get lazy at the end lol)

Okay so that was the stupidest thing ever, you don't even have to tell me.

Also the whole thing with the singing happens EVERYWHERE. Like if you didn't read a story with that happening, either you don't use Wattpad a lot or you choose better stories than that.

I'm sorry but that part made me cringe so hard (lol so hard) that my sister had to ask me if I was okay. (Not really)

If my family finds out about Wattpad, I'll probably jump off a cliff. (Because I'm supposed to be a holy child but I read things like sticking a pineapple up Hitler's butt)

Anyway, a lot of the stories have girls that are "blinded by love" and it feels awkward as heck.

I noticed, Wattpad makes people feel bad about themselves. Like if you read the stories I read 😏 (I am a holy child) and you enjoy the scenes I enjoy then you know you'll never have that type of relationship with anyone because they're all fake.

I means, I really want the type of relationship Peppa Pig and Shrek have but I know I won't have hot and steamy Shrex like they do while mummy and daddy pig are busy. (Lmao I AM a holy child, please believe me. Also read dat Peppa and Shrek fanfic!)

Seriously though, Peppa and Shrek are #GOALS. #SHREPPA!!!!!

I think there is something seriously wrong with me tho to enjoy those things.

Anyway with the furrowing brows stuff, WHY THE HECK DO PEOPLE SAY THAT ALL THE TIME???

I mean, just say they make a confused face or something.

I am guilty of using the furrowing brows thing in my stories because it makes me sound smart....... I mean it gets annoying, but it adds some YEET to your SKIDDY POPS you know what I'm saying?

Anyway, I don't understand why the person in the book always goes for the bad boi-es in the stories.

I mean sure you like their oRbS but they're jerks.

And some people want to go TOWARD the danger. Like, dO yOu wAnT tO dIe?

Sometimes I just want to scream at my phone like, "BOI GET THE FRIDGE OUT OF THERE HES NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!!!" (I'm a holy child)

I'm sorry but some bad bois just need to take a hotdog and shove it up their....... nose. (See? I am a holy child!)

Okay I'm gonna go now becuz I need to go read some more Shreppa fanfics. (I'm s holy child that has no life.)

Bye fer now because I have better things to do. Btw writing this is really fun.