Chapter 4

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I woke up with my head in Cole's chest I rubbed my eyes with my fist groaning a little I looked up to him staring at me "How long have you been up?" I asked he smiled "20 minutes you're a beautiful sleeper." he said I rolled my eyes.

He was still holding me "Let go of me." I snapped he frowned "No." he said holding me tighter "I have to pee." I said lying he actually let go of me and I ran to the bathroom locking the door I heard him sigh groan from the other side of the door.

I brushed my teeth and then brushed my hair while I was brushing my hair Cole came in and I could've swore I locked the door!

"You did but I used a key to get in." he said shrugging while brushing his teeth I snorted because who knew demons do that?!?! I kept brushing my hair as he was behind me just staring I looked down at his hot V line and then back up at his gorgeous face.

He smiled at me and held up a black bikini I frowned once again "Are you always going to pick out stuff I wear?" I asked he shook his head examining the bikini while smiling at it "Just the sexy stuff." he mumbled I heard him and elbowed him in the stomach.

Sadly he didn't bulge he just smiled bigger I walked out as he followed me he walked into the closet and came back out with his sins winning trunks he pulled his pants down right in front of me I looked away quickly after seeing his 'thing' for like 2 seconds so I really didn't as it thanks god!!

I left grabbing the bikini and changes into the bathroom I had my hair down with sunglasses on the top of my head "So will you like burn?" I asked smiling innocently he frowned at me "I'm a demon not a vampire and no not even a vampire does it just weakens them." he said.

I smiled "Is there anything that can kill you?" I asked he frowned even deeper "Why do you want to know that." he asked annoyed I shrugged "I just wanted to know sorry to offend." I said turning away from him.

"Sorry I just at first thought that maybe you wanted to find a way to get rid of me" he said I snorted "of course." I said sarcastically and hugged me "Forgive me." he said kissing me on my cheek I just sighed "I have no choice since I'm with you for all eternity..." I said boredly.

I got up as he took my hand I grabbed a towel and he did to as he walked out of the house and onto the beach Cole let me pick a spot as I looked at the waves rushing onto shore. I put my towel down on the ground and layed on it.

I looked to see Cole standing some girl was talking.. Well more like flirting with him she had her hands all over his chest she didn't even notice the huge diamond ring on his finger!! I scowled and glared at her as other girls looked at him.

I looked away and saw a guy sit next to me "One dude comes and the girls go after him huh." he said I smiled at him I realized he was gay the way he had hand gesture I "I'm Andy and you sweet cheeks." he said I giggled "Claire." I said.

"Do you know him?" he asked gesturing to Cole I sighed "He happens to be my husband and on a honey moon." I said sadly "No love huh." he said I snorted "Only one of us agrees." I said smiling.

I heard a growl as I was snatched up and away from Andy "Hey that's leave my wife alone." he said glaring at him as Cole pulled me closer to him I was in front of him "Chill I was just talking to her." he said getting up he looked at me and smiled "See ya." he said walking away I turned to Cole glaring at him.

"What's your problem we were just talking!!" I snapped he glared at me "your mine and mine only he's just trying to get in you pants." he growled "Wow so your saying I can't talk to guys but you can go around and let girls flirt and touch you that's nice and him get in my pants last time I checked you were the only one trying to get in mine last night." I said snatching my arm out of his and sitting down.

I heard him sigh "I didn't know you were jealous.." he said I snorted "out of all the things I say that's all you think." I said he shrugged and pulled me on his lap " I'm sorry." he said I laughed lightly laying my head on his shoulder.

"it seems all you've been saying is sorry." I said closing my eyes it was so warm outside today I heard him chuckle lightly as his arms got tighter around me.

"Yeah I was jealous of that guy or how you talk to him and laugh with him more than me." he said.

"He didn't kidnap he Instead he came up and tried to get to know me if you did I would've accepted you maybe." I said I heard him make a hmm sound "Besides he was gay." I said "Oh..." he said and I hear him laugh nervously.

"That's a relief." he said I just rolled my eyes and got of of him running into the water I looked back and saw him walk over to me as I got deeper into the water.