Chapter 3

******

He picked me up bridal style walking out the door as people cheered and said their goodbyes all of a sudden we were surrounded in black smoke I gasped and he chuckled again!! "Stop laughing at me." I whined he just kissed my cheek and we were all of a sudden at a we were at a beach.

The moon was huge and it was pretty dark out I turned to look at Cole and gasped his eyes were dark red "Sorry when I'm here and it's dark out my eyes turn red." he said looking down I was confused because back at hell it was always dark and they were never red.

"That's because the red moon keeps it from being that color." he said reading my mind again I frowned "please stop reading my mind." I said he smirked "No can do." he said I just rolled my eyes as he took my hand and lead me to a beautiful beach house.

"Oh I forgot what was that girl with the blonde hair named?" I asked he looked at me and frowned "Mary." he said bitterly as we walked up the stairs he pulled his tie loose and opened a double door the room was big with a huge bed that was bigger than a king size.

I heard as the door closed I looked back to see he had his vest off with his shirt unbuttoned his body was oh god!! He got closer to me and threw his tie down he pulled me into him and kissed me on the lips it was hard and passionate.

I bit his lip so he would stop but he just moaned and put a hand on my cheek behind my ear pulling me he kept walking making me get closer on the bed falling on it he got ontop of me and moaned.

I pushed him, but he didn't move he unzipped my dress and took it off along with my shoes "No Cole please I'm not ready!" I said he looked at me and sighed I didn't notice his shirt was off while the buckle of his belt was undone.

He let got of me and grumbled he got up and then went into a closet and came back out with something white "Fine, but you have to wear this." he said.

I looked at it "No this is too showy." I said he crossed his arms over his chest "It's that or we have sex." he said and looked to the side "I'd rather have sex with you and feel your walls get tight around me." he said I got up quickly and changes into the Babydoll lingerie.

I got out and saw his eyes look at me with lust when we walked into the house his eyes changed back to the same color, but now there a little goldish like Mary.

I stood in to the side and notice he had on just pajama pants showing off his sexy abs "Sit on my lap." he said huskily I just looked at me and he gave me a warning look saying that if-you-don't-I'll-Take-you-right-now.

I got on his lap facing him with legs on either side I put my hands on his shoulder and slid them down his chest, he felt warm and smooth "Kiss me." he said I leaned down and kissed him I felt his hands go down to my panties I gasped and he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

I felt his hands go down into my panties and touch me I pulled back "You said you wouldn't have sex with me." I said he nodded "I'm not." he said simply and then his fingers slipped in my making me squeal I put my head on his shoulder as he kept going in a out.

I was panting from it I felt myself almost release "No Cole please." I said he stopped and then kissed my neck and then went in again I screamed out in pleasure as it came out I rolled off next to him "You taste good... Like vanilla honey." he said.

I didn't say anything I just sighed and layed next to him as he pulled me to him "I'm sorry I did that to you." he said sighing.

I've only been with him for a two days and they have been the most worst days ever!! I hate to say that it felt good !

I closed my eyes and just let him hold me as I was to tired to even argue or shove him away I eventually fell asleep in his warm arms.