Chapter 2

Here I was looking in the mirror at myself I had on a blood red wedding dress this is not what I had as an ideal wedding. I had my hair curled down with a tiara on the top.

I frowned as I had on red lipstick I hate red lipstick!!! the maids had put on black nail polish to! and some Fuck-Me shoes which well I'll admit I liked!

One of the maids yanked my arm making me have another bruise! I glared at her and she just looked at me with disgust "Stupid Human." She mumbled.

I mimicked her knowing it got on her nerves. We stopped at double doors and she turned to me still glaring "Walk through those doors with a smile." She grumbled out walking away "Someone's got their granny panties in a twist." I yelled to her and she growled.

I giggled as a man walked up to me he looked like the older version of... oh my I don't even know his name!! he took my hand smiling "My son picked a very beautiful girl." He said, oh so he was his son!

I just nodded and put on the fakest smile ever as we walked through the doors. Their was my douche of a kidnapper standing there in the altar.... Except we weren't in a church or anything like that! He was in a gray buttoned up shirt and vest with some black dress pants and shoes.

I'll admit at least my husband is sexy I heard a chuckle next to me as we were walking I looked at him a little confused 'We can hear your thoughs' a voice rang in my head.

Oh great now I'm not even safe in my own fucking thoughts!! I just smiled a little more as I was in front of him he holding my hands as they said all the strange vowing stuff. In the han world it isn't this strange!! "Do you Cole knight Anderson take Claire Bridget Heartwright as your wife to love for all eternity." his father asked holy shit!

They know my name to! Damn Stalkers!! "I do." he said his father then turned to me with a small warming smile "Do you Claire Bridget Heartwright take Cole Knight Anderson as you husband for all eternity." he asked me I turned to look at Cole who was having the most sexiest smile ever "I d-do." I said stuttering from his smile.

His father smiled hugely "You may now kiss." he said awwh man I have to kiss Him!! I was frowning a little as he leaned in slowly and then kissed me, his lips were soo soft and I felt little tingles on my lips and butterflies in my stomach as he kisses me his father announced something.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I NOW ANNOUNCE PRINCE AND PRINCE ANDERSON OF HELL!" he said as I pulled back from Cole and took his hand he dragged me as people congratulated us. Cole kept a hand firmly on my waist every now and then he would squeeze my waist.

A very beautiful blond girl with gold eyes came up and smiled a flirty smile at Cole she put a hand on his chest "Long time no see Cole." she said flirtatious he nodded and her eyes flickered to me with a cold stare "I see you married a human." he snarled out I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes meet my beautiful wife Claire." he said smiling at me I looked away and down blushing a little I heard her snicker "Well if you ever get bored with your pet you know where to find me." she said flicking her hair and walking away.

I heard him growl and pull me closer "Didn't know you go for blondes." I said and looked up at him "or was a player.." I said he looked pained "I'm not like that anymore I swear I would never do that to you." he said looking at me.

I just shrugged "I don't really care." I said looking at him again "I just wonder why you didn't marry someone like her instead she's so beautiful." I said he grabbed my chin pulling my face to him "you're more beautiful then they are all they want is popularity." he said.

I pulled away and grabbed his large hand in my mine which he tightened as we went to the dance floor music started playing he put a hand on my waist as I put one on his shoulder.

"you're a great dancer." he said I snorted "So you've seen me dance where....?" I said trailing off he smirked "The streets or in a dancing club." he said I smiled looking down dancing was fun I remember when my mom was alive and she took me to my first street dance.

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice Cole was staring at me "Were you listening to was I was thinking?" I asked he nodded "I didn't know your mother died." he said as I walked to sit down I nodded and looked at the drinks.

"Are you a vampire?" I asked he snorted and shook his head "No I'm a demon." he said sitting me on his lap "Oh... Then why is there blood?" I asked "Because there are vampires here is hell baby girl and demons drink blood as well." he said kissing my neck "I didn't know that." I said I heard him chuckle.

"Of course you were in the human world." he said showering me with kisses I turned my head do he wouldn't kiss me anymore, but he just kissed my neck and started sucking on it I bit my lip from keeping myself to moan.

He sucked harder and a moan accidently slipped out I felt him smirk against neck as he kissed me once more "You have a beautiful hickey or your neck." he said I sighed ignoring him "Well looks like its time to go to the Honeymoon." he said I groaned as he picked me up.