Chapter 5

*+_+*+_+*+_+*

Here I was sitting on the couch next to an expressionless Cole, twirling my wedding ring around my finger. Cole wouldn't even look at me he was looking outside I bet you're wondering why me and him are being this way. Well we got in an argument about do's and don'ts.

He says I can't talk to guys at all, but he can talk and let girls flirt with him!! He's so hypocritical! I sighed and and took his left hand in my mine playing with his ring sometimes he would change it to his right hand and wow I know to much about him... Well not many.

His hand twitched at my touch as I trailed my finger softly up his arm he finally looked at me he picked me up and set me on his lap sighing "Sorry." he said I was very astonished that he would say that he would actually say that "You're the only I say sorry to." he said smiling at me with sad eyes which is strange.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged me tightly he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back "You know if I didn't know any better I would say you're falling for me." he said nuzzling his head in my neck again.

I sighed ignoring that comment "Why be mad with your kidnapper forever since I'm bound to you." I said I heard him chuckle "you make it Sound like its a bad thing." he said as we pulled away he still kept his hands on my waist.

"Maybe it is." I said turning to the TV the news was on and showed me that I was missing. Then it showed my parents crying and all that stuff I didn't hear a lot because the TV was shut off I turned to look at a Cole he was looking at me "Sorry to ruin our honeymoon, but we need to go back." he said I frowned.

"There's no sunlight in hell though." I whined Aegean chuckled holding me closer to him he kissed my cheek "I know we'll be back soon." he said and pecked my lips I got up and walked away packing I turned around to see Cole standing at the doorway.

He came up behind me holding me and kissed me harder than last time he kicked my lip for permission I denied it and he growled and shoved his toungue in my mouth I gasped as he was ontop of me on the bed and pulled away and I looked at him confused.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked he just smiled "Because you're so damn sexy." he said I blushes and grabbed my backpack since their was already clothes stocked inside the house I didn't need to get them I had a backpack with my stuff that Cole bought.

He grabbed my hand and was surrounded by the smoke again. Once the smoke was gone we were back in the village again the people bowed once again as we walked to the castle once we got in his father came up and whispered something to him.

I noticed how angry his face got "Claire go back to the room." he said through his clenched teeth I nodded quickly and left scared.

I was walking through the hallway once I heard something "Are you Claire?" a little voice said I looked back to see a little girl with a white fluffy skirt and pink v neck shirt she had long brown hair "Yes and you are?" I asked bending down she smiled at me.

"Cassie." she said "Well Cassie what are you doing here and how do you know me?" I asked she smiled brightly "You marry my broder and I wive here." she said in a cute voice "oh you are huh." I said and she nodded grabbing my hand "Let's go to my room." she said tugging me along to her room.

We walked down the hallway all the to a big double door she opened it only to see a very huge room. The walls were dark violet and her bed was purple along the shelves were dolls that were a little creepy because they had stitched mouths and button eyes some had one eye and dressed in dark black gothic dresses.

For someone who is so cute and dresses cute she sure does have a dark room!! To the side was a balcony and outside was bushes of roses.She smiled and dragged me on a chair with a table "Tea?" she asked I nodded as she actually had some and poured it.

I took a sip it tasted pretty good she put a brownie on my plate she smiled at me "Do you wove my big broder?" she asked I laughed "Of course I do." I said she squealed "Your my Sista." she said I nodded this girl is cute and random I like her.

"Hi Cole." she said taking a sip of her tea I looked to the side to see him leaning against the door frame smiling warmly I got up and walked to him "How long have you been standing there?" I asked "Since you confessed you loved me." he said smiling bigger.

I rolled my eyes and said goodbye to Cassie Cole took my hand and took me to our room once we got in he sat on the bed "Cole why were mad?" I asked sittings waning against the wall, I heard him sigh "I don't want to talk about it." he said taking off his shirt.

He stood in front of me I put my hand on his chest as he looked at me with so much love "When are we going to make love." he asked I shrugged "When I actually love you right now I just like you." I said he sighed once again kissed me "I'll wait for you to them no matter how long." he said I smiled and left to go take a shower.

After washing my hair I frowned realizing I didn't have my clothes I wrapped my towel around me I walked out only to see Cole laying on the bed his hands behind his head with no shirt and pajama pants his eyes were closed to I tried sneaking to the closet but of course he opened them hearing me with his demon powers.

"You look sexy and so delicious." he said I squealed and turned and turned to face him he was smirking I rolled my eyes "Come here." he said I shook my head and ran into the closet locking it I changed into some shorts and a tank top once I came out I saw his eyes closed and smiling.

I smirked coming up with an idea I slowly walked over to him and got on top of him his eyes snapped opened and looked at me surprised and shocked I put my hand on his chest and kissing him he moaned and out his hands around "Ah uh." I said and moved his hands away "No touching." I said seductively.

"Yet." I finished he groaned but kept his hands off I giggled and started missing down his neck and sucked on his spot making him moan again I trailed my hand down his chest to his abs and then to the band of his pajama pants I stuck my hand down his pants.

I felt something large stiff, and hot. I smirked as I stroked him making him moan out "Oh Claire." he said a I started going faster "Fuck." he moaned I looked to his eyes were heavy lidded and smirked "Yes, that's it." he said as his breathing ragged.

He groaned and released his load. "Take me." I told him he looked at me breathlessly I laughed and he frowned "That's not funny." he said grumbling "It is to me." I said "you get me all worked up and then tease me like that." he said grumbling again.

He got up and went into the bathroom then came out with new pajama pants. I laid down in the bed as he got in and faced his back away from me "Cole." I said he didn't say anything so I sighed and turned away from him. I closed my eyes and let the darkness invade me, but not before feeling warm hands around me.

"I love you my beautiful teasing Claire." Cole said and I smiled weakly.