Married To The Demon Prince

Can you imagine what it feels like when you're being watched. You have no fucking clue who it is because everytime you look back theirs no one there.

I sometimes feel like the person is right in my room at night when my back is turned. It was about 2 in half years ago I started feeling it, at first I didn't think anything of it and ignored it forgetting about it and not even notice.

That was until I heard footsteps and when I looked back there was someone fallowing me, I knew because I took 2 lefts in a row and he was still following me luckily I ran away I lost him..... Or so I thought.

********

"Claire bear." my father yelled from downstairs I went downstairs excited "You're home!!" I said he hugged me tightly "Hey honey." he said and then handed me a bear this one had on a California shirt ever since I was small and he left he would always bring me little teddy bears home and I put them on my bed.

Sometimes he didn't he depends on if it's some cool place that he knows I'll like "How was it this time?" I asked he sighed and say on the couch "Boring." he said closing his eyes I snickered and looked at the time "Sorry dad I gotta go! Love you." I said running out the door.

I felt the eyes as soon as I got out and into my silver Volvo I turned on the radio as I drove to the party. At about 9:30 I got their I still had my bear, but I simply put it in my bag and got out I was squished into a hug by the one and only Mandy "Hey Claire!" she said squealing.

I looked at her and smiled "Hey Mandy!" I screamed back she giggled drunkly "The party is amazing and look its Luke !" she said pointing to Luke who was waving at me, Luke is one of my best guy friends he's a little older than me and also owned a club.

"Hey beautiful." he said I smiled at him I looked down I was only wearing a strapless black dress that showed a lot of my curves and The Fuck-Me shoes is what Mandy calls.

"Thanks you're not so bad yourself." I said back, he was wearing some denim jeans and a white polo shirt with some converse he smiled at me "Wanna dance." he asked holding out his hand I smiled and took it as we went to the dance floor.

He put his hands on my waist as we danced. I smiled but frowned when I felt the eyes I looked around and saw absolutely nothing, no one was looking "What's wrong?" Luke asked, I turned around and shook my head.

We danced for a couple of hours even when I felt the stare I smiled and turned to Luke "I'm gonna get a drink." I said he nodded and I walked through the house to the kitchen to see Mandy struggling to get some guy off her I frowned and tapped his shoulder.

"Can't you see she doesn't want you!" I said he glared at me "Stupid bitch!!" he said trying to punch me, but I knees him in the nuts as he fell to the ground I grabbed Mandy's hand and dragged her out but not before getting us a drink.

We were outside as I still felt that stupid feeling it was stronger though "Thanks I though I was gonna get raped!" she said I laughed lightly "Hey you know at some parties I've been to I myself have been almost raped all you need to do is knee them in the balls!!" I said.

Mandy laughed and shook her head "it's because your so sexy!" she said I snickered "Fuck yes I am." I said "At least I'm not like those sluts at school." I said as we shivered and made gagging noises we giggled at each other.