Heya

Okay so I'm pretty sure you've already read my description but if you didn't, I don't honestly give a flying flip.

Okay so I'm gonna "make fun" of the cliches. If you have any suggestions then please tell me.

This is for comedic purposes only so if you get butt hurt about something that I wrote, just know that some of the time I'm not serious.

I don't really want to give a disclaimer but some people just need it. If you don't really care about the declaimed just skip it.

DISCLAIMER
I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF ANTONE WHO WRITES THESE STORIES.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES ONLY AND IM SORRY IF IT OFFENDS YOU!

Honestly tho, if you want to leave hate, please do because I think it's hilarious and sometimes I just need to laugh at some people's ignorance.

Plus it's nice to know if I'm relevant.

DISCLAIMER FINISHED

Alright, I'm gonna explain what I'm going to do. Jk you can just find out for yerselves.

See you in the next chapter where I address the correct way you use the Pythagorean theorem in real world scenarios!

Jk. I'm just gonna make fun of some dumb ahh sold to the billionaire love stories.

By the way, Wattpad just informed me that this chapter takes less that 50 seconds to read soooooo........ yeah idgaf.