Jean

Jean's P.O.V

Gale is not answering my calls, DAMN IT! He is probably talking to Ann again..

I need to talk to him about what I found out!

"So? Still nothing? Told ya', I am literally talking to Ann, she just told me that she is texting Gale" my friend Athena told me...

" Damn it, damn it, damn it!" I yelled.. Gale and I had been together for over a year now, but the moment he met Ann, another friend of mine, he's been avoiding me and my calls.

I found out that they've been texting dirty messages to each other from my friend Athena, and now, I am trying to confront them.
I saw that Ann went online.

"Aha! Ann is online! I am going to talk to her!"

I hate this, I hate how I could believe Gale is innocent, I saw the signs, and yet I believed him...

----
AnnLisa: Um? Hey? How are you girl!

Shut up, tell me the truth for once, I know what you did!

AnnLisa: What do you mean? I didn't do anything, you are crazy!

Stop LYING, I HAVE THE SCREENSHOTS, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BEHIND MY BACK!

AnnLisa: Oh wow, are you serious? Any proof of that?

Um, yes, I am his girlfriend, he gave me his account, you big lying homewrecker!

AnnLisa is offline
----------

Wow, that girl, I've been there for her since day one because no one wanted to hang out with her, now I know why.

For the whole night, I just cried, I cried my eyes out, I didn't go to any of my classes that day, I didn't want to see Ann's face, I might just do something terrible...she's not worth my time..