CHAPTER THIRTEEN | THE BEST FRIENDS

THE BEST FRIENDS

PETER PARKER HAD NEVER SEEN AVERY SMILE SO BRIGHTLY, until he laid eyes on Danielle Fenton and Samuel Alexander

PETER PARKER HAD NEVER SEEN AVERY SMILE SO BRIGHTLY, until he laid eyes on Danielle Fenton and Samuel Alexander. His face morphed into one of pure delight, his eyes sparkled and his body surged with a new aderline. His hand shot down to his side, seaching for Peter's and dragging the confused boy behind him, through the crowd of partying people.

Once Avery was in front of the pair, he dropped Peter's hand and lunged for the male. He was tall, maybe a few more inches than Avery and shared the same complexion and bright smile as him, Peter observed. Avery pulled back and went for the equally as tall and smiley girl beside the other male. She had ghostly fair skin that contrasted to the dark brown hair that cascaded down her back.

As they reunited and caught up with eachother, Peter stood awkardly behind Avery, with his hands shoved in his front pockets, looking lost. Sam peeked over Avery's shoulder and stared at Peter as Dani and Avery spoke loudly over the music booming in the background," Who's the shortie?"

Avery turned around confused until his eyes met with Peter's," Oh, I knew I forgot something," He grabbed for Peter's hand, which he noted was clammy, and pulled him to his side," This is Peter, my boyfriend. Peter, these are my bestfriends, Dani and Sam,"

Peter frowned at the nickname, he wasn't short. Maybe shorter than Sam, but he was about average size for his age.

"Nice vampire bites," Dani teased. Peter hand flew to his neck, trying to cover the hickies. His cheeks flushed red and he looked away quickly.

Avery nudged Dani with a roll of his eyes and a faint smile on his lips," Don't tease him,"

"Wasn't like he was hiding them or anything," Sam swung an arm around Dani's neck and gestured to Peter's bruised neck," So, how long have you guys been dating?"

Avery furrowed his eyebrows and looked to Peter for help, "Uh--about four months, I think," Peter nodded along in agreement.

Brown arms wrappd themselves around Dani and Sam, before either on could respond. The face attached to the arms popped up behind them with a dorky smile as he looked between Avery and Peter," Who are they?"

Avery raised an eyebrow at the lanky boy currently slouched on his friends," Who's he?"

"Avery this is Tucker, Tuck this is Avery," Dani introduced lazily, taking a sip from her paper cup," He's my other best friend,"

"You replaced me already? It should've taken years to,"  Avery pouted his lips and Dani flicked his chest. Avery pushed Dani's hand away and his expression harden," Does he know?"