Things Just Got WAY More Interesting.

"ANOTHER BUG?!" Tommy came running and bent down to see under the sink.

Vince pulled him by his nose ring, "Look.."

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Tommy attempted to shove his hand away.

"HAIRSPRAY?!" Nikki leaned forward.

"No! Don't you see it?" Vince pointed.

Tommy shook his head while Vince rose up and pulled a pair of black-rimmed glasses out of one of the drawers, he jammed them onto Tommy's face, "How about now?"

"OHHHH!" Tommy shouted, "That weird door in the back?"

"WELL, DUH!" Vince threw his arms in the air in exasperation.

"Well, Sorry about my nearsighted-niss-ness!" He crossed his arms.

"You think my hairspray's in there?" Nikki's face lit up, "Really!"

"But it's locked." Tommy took the pair of glasses off, gently placed them back in the drawer, and held out a hair pin, "Does anyone know?"

"ME! ME! ME!" Vince ripped the pin out of Tommy's hand and crawled to the door, "Just give me ten seconds to work my magic..."

"EW!" The Terror Twins said in unison.

"If you were gonna stick your—" Tommy grinned.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!"

"YOU WOUDN'T NEED THE PIN!" Nikki laughed wickedly and slapped hands with Tommy.

"Shut up!" Vince waved his leg in an attempt to strike one of the Terror Twins.

"Oh yeah! I should add this to the wall." Nikki took out his Polaroid camera and snapped a photo of the hidden door and Vince's sparkly rear end.

"WHAT?! NIKKI!" Vince hit his head on the sink, "Tell me you did not just take a picture of my ass."

"OHHH NOO! HE DID!" Tommy pointed immaturely.

"You shoulda told me." He struck several poses.

"Nikki, your nose is bleeding." Tommy added casually.

"My what is what?" Nikki muttered.

"Your nose is bleeding." Tommy said a bit louder.

"T-bone says what?"

"Your nose is bleeding. HOLY CRAP, MICK WAS RIGHT!" Tommy threw his hands on his head.

While the bassist ran around in frantic circles outside the bathroom while holding a tissue to his nose, Vince threw the hair pin at Tommy.

"You should work your ten second magic on him." He whispered.

"TOMMY, STOP!" Vince screeched.

"Vince, Puh-lease." Mick suddenly popped out from behind the shower curtain, "We all know you wanna bang him like Tommy bangs his drums."

"HEY! I don't do that! OKAY?!" Tommy protested, "Wait, never mind. I thought you meant something else."

"Okay, where did you come from?" Vince crossed his arms.

"Doors are boring. Windows are fun." He pulled back the curtain and pointed at the now broken window.

"How did you fit through that?" Tommy patted the floor, searching for the hair pin, "Never mind, I don't wanna know."

"So anyways. What's going on?" Mick stood on the rim of the bathtub, "Ooh, I feel tall. Is this what it's like to six feet tall?"

Tommy rolled his eyes, "No."