A Phone call, A Sleeping Bassist, and Two Idiots.

That picture above is photographic proof that Mick is a ball of sass. See, I make some sense.

"Nikki..." Tommy beckoned to his sleeping Terror Twin, "Wake up..."

Strangely enough, while he was asleep, the thief had gotten his filthy hands onto the hairspray Duff had given him. Surprisingly the thief had done it without alerting the other three. Like anyone can be that quiet.

"Nikki, Nikki, Nikki..." Vince tickled his arm, "Even though you've slept for almost fifteen hours, we know you're not dead, we can see you breathing."

"FRANKLIN SOMETHING-SOMETHING FERANNA-SOMETHING!" Tommy slapped him, "WAKE UP NOW OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"

Vince stifled a laugh, grabbed Nikki's arm, and gently hit him with his own hand, "Why're you hitting yourself? Why're you hitting yourself? Why're you hit—"

"Immature." Tommy shook his head.

Vince then began hitting Tommy repeatedly with Nikki's hand, "Why's Nikki hitting you? Why's Nikki hitting you? WHY'S NIKKI HITTING YOU, TOMMY!?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING HIM HIT ME, STUPID!"

"I don't wanna go to school today, I've got a huge math test." Nikki mumbled in his sleep.

"Tip the couch over!" Vince instructed and ran behind it with Tommy, "Push in three...two..."

"You two." Mick pointed at them, "No sense. Did both of you, by any chance, get dropped on your head a lot when you were a baby?"

"No but Vince did play Liesl von Trapp in the school play in sixth grade! He was the only one the face for it." Tommy said, "They also gave him a wig, because his hair was bad."

"I TOLD YOU THAT OUT OF CONFIDENCE!" Vince spat.

"I am sixteen going on to seventeen..." Tommy mockingly sang.

"YOUR FACE IS GOING TO BE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND WITH MY FIST IN A SECOND!" Vince retorted.

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!" Tommy squawked.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT IT SOUNDED A LOT BETTER IN MY HEAD!"

"That simultaneously answers my question and doesn't. Now I'm gonna wake Nikki up." Mick kicked over Tommy's drum kit, bent a cymbal in half, and smashed Nikki's bass over it to top it off.

"THOMAS LEE BASS I TOLD YOU THE DRUM THING WAS STUPID!" Nikki jerked upright, still half asleep.

"Shhh, shhh, Nikki go back to sleep." Vince pressed his hand on Nikki's forehead, "No one's hurt."

"Mick, are you nuts?" Tommy whispered harshly, "He's gonna flip out if he finds out you broke his bass!"

"No one tell him!" Mick snapped the broken bass guitar's neck in half, "That probably didn't help."

"I'm gonna tell him because Nikki deserves to know the truth!" Vince stomped his foot.

Mick darted across the room and picked up the phone, "Don't tell Nikki!" He dialed a number.