Mötley Crüe But Not Really (Halloween Special)

HERE! A SPECIAL CHAPTER JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.
Also this chapter does not pick up where the last one left off, so it's kind of like a stand alone. I don't know how to explain it. There are some plot elements here, like, it doesn't fit the timeline, honestly. It's cannon, but is just kinda...out there.

"You're all stupid, this idea is stupid, and we all look stupid." Mick complained as he played with is blonde hair.

Wait, blond hair? Vince has blonde hair. Oh wait, he's dressed up as Vince. And Vince is dressed up as Mick. And the Terror Twins are dressed like each other, duh.

"So, Vince, how do I look?" Nikki asked.

"Who are you again?" Vince looked closely at him.

"You can tell by my eye color." Nikki pointed at his face.

"And Nikki's eyes are...?" Vince trailed off.

"Green." Tommy finished for him, "therefore he is..."

"Nikki, oh yeah, Tommy is Nikki and vice versa."

"Vince don't you look at my face?"

"It's uh, not my fault you wear really tight pants..." Vince muttered quietly, "I'm just distracted, I guess..."

"YEAH WELL, YOU WEAR THOSE PANTS TOO AND AT LEAST I HAVE THE DECENCY TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE! I AM MORE THAN JUST A PIECE OF MEAT, VINCE." Nikki crossed his legs, after a moment of silence, he swept a leg over  the armrest of the couch and leaned back, supporting himself with his arm while knocking off his wig that looked like Tommy's hair, "But I don't care. That's right, keep staring."

"I'm not staring!" Vince insisted.

"Vince, you pervert!" Mick blurted out and made a motion like he was going to slap him, "Stop staring at him! Her?  They? Nikki what are you?"

"I dunno." Nikki drugged before grabbing an empty pillow case, "Now, let's go hit up some houses."

"I'm sorry, but aren't we just a bit too old for that?" Mick looked at Nikki and attempted to take it.

"You're not that much older than me!" Nikki pulled it away from him, "Tommy, you of all people should be agreeing to this."

"Well, uh, we could just go buy a dozen bags of candy." The drummer suggested.

"NO! IT'S MORE FUN TO RUN AROUND AND THROW TOILET PAPER AT RAMDOM
HOUSES!" Nikki waved his arms for emphasis.

"Toilet paper?" Vince asked, "We can't even afford toilet paper."

"Y'know we have money now, right? We have actual toilet paper, unless..." Mick paused, "EW VINCE!"

"Oh my god, guys, I bought T.P. beforehand," Nikki sighed.

"Well, in that case..." Tommy said as Nikki ran to get his stash of Halloween artillery.

Few minutes later Mötley Crüe but not Mötley Crüe were ready to HAVE THE MOST EPIC HALLOWEEN EVER BECAUSE THEY'RE GONNA WRECK SOME PERSONAL PROPERTY! YEAH! VANDALISM!

"Oh my gosh, look." The Crüe but not Crüe caught the eye of a group of several teenage girls, "That's Mötley Crüe? Right?"

"Nah, Vince Neil is taller than that." One of them dismissed the idea.

"I'm not short!" Mick yelled at them but they didn't hear, "We're the same height."

"No, my Vincey is slightly taller, has more muscular arms, his shoulders are  slightly broader than yours, he's darker, and his ass is bigger." Nikki pointed out.