So, Vince Is An Idiot. But It's Not Like You Didn't Know That Before

Oh would you look at that, the photo above contains some foreshadowing.

Standing in the closet doorway wearing concerned expressions, were Mick and Tommy.

"Nikki?" Tommy asked rhetorically.

"Are you okay?" Mick looked behind him for some reason, perhaps for Nikki's privacy.

"No! I'm not okay!" Nikki snarled, "There! I said it! Now go away!"

Disobeying his request, they sat down on either side of him, shutting the door behind them.

"Vince really did some damage, huh?" Tommy put his hand on Nikki's shoulder, but Nikki swatted his hand.

"Ya think?" Mick answered for Nikki, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"Then let's talk about something else."

"We could talk about you two leaving!" Nikki gestured at the door with a nod towards it.

"We're not gonna leave you alone," Tommy paused, "Not when you're bleeding out from a broken heart."

"He didn't break my heart," Nikki glared at the drummer, "he tore it out of my chest and stomped on it."

"So, he still broke it. I don't seem a problem with using that term." Mick chimed.

"Shut up and leave me alone." Nikki crossed his arms, "but now that I've got you two, do you know who wrote this?"

Tommy immediately snatched the photograph of him and Mick, "No!"

"Tommy? What's he talking about?" Mick leaned forward to see the the object of which Tommy hid.

"Nothing!" He insisted.

"You wrote it?" Nikki slightly smiled at the way Tommy tried to hide the letter.

"Wrote what? Ha ha! You're crazy." Tommy laughed.

"You're terrible at hiding things!" Mick reached over and tried to take the letter.

"No I'm not! I successfully hid this from the world until Nikki found it!" He held it close to his chest.

"Tommy, hand it over." Mick held his hand out.

"No! It's not yours!"

"Wait!" Nikki pointed at Tommy Then Mick, "You wrote that for—"

"OH MY GOD! TAKE A HINT NIKKI!" Tommy yelled.

"I swear to god I will start crying again." Nikki looked hurt, "Meanie."

"Sixx, you read it, what's it say?" Mick glared at Tommy.

"It's a love letter." Nikki watched as Mick's face lit up, "Something about how he loves you and how every day he doesn't tell you it burns him or something like that."

"NO IT DOESN'T! NIKKI STOP TALKING!" Tommy held it like he was going to rip the letter but he hesitated, then handed it to Mick.

The Terror Twins waited as he read it.

"Oh geez Tommy, you're so cheesy." Mick smiled at him.