Chapter 12

I am jxt curious abt other's w0rks. Why do they hav l0ts of c0mments? Evn bad c0mments =/ why d0nt u fl0od ds page by ur c0mments? Ö =D if u do it, i'l surely be Hapi! =D

*********************

The next m0rning...

I remember what happened yesterday. And it made me blush. He's just a man nobody can resist. I could see his beautiful hands driving yesterday. And I liked it. While thinking to myself, the bell rang and I entered my class with Jackie.

"Could you come with me later? After school?" she asked me.

"Why?"

"Just say yes. Please." she seemed serious.

"Okay. I mean yes."

"Thank you." then she sat on her chair.

I don't know what she means, she's different these past few days. The rain poured so hard this day. I can see it, the raindrops are like needles falling down to hit everything on earth. And Jackie seemed like all needles came on her, piercing her, piercing her heart. She's so unusual today, I can't trace any Jackie at her now. She's so quiet and stationary. She won't even tend to listen.

II.

It's the last subject and I didn't know I fell asleep. I woke up without nobody in the classroom. All I could hear is the rain. An infinite rain. I leaned on the window glass and sang jerkly."Hah, rain rain go away come again another year...Why you're endless?" I said. I was talking to myself then someone answered,

"Rain wouldn't stop until nobody's crying..." a familiar voice coming from the door. I didn't notice him. It was Mr. Murphy. I faced at him and looked wondered.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah. Think of it."

"I liked it. It's a beautiful quote."

"It's not a quote. It's only a dialog from me."

"But it's beautiful..."

"Like you. It's beautiful..."

My heart pounds rapidly. Like it was chased by a race car. What did he just say? Does he like ME?? I can't ask him. I am feeling fear right now. I left the room quickly.

I ran downstairs and went home. Just as I reached our house, I went upstairs to be alone. I locked the door to my own self and took a deep sigh. I still feel nervousness. Why do I feel fear? Why do I feel like I hate him? Is that because I'm only feeling crush not love or because I know it's NOT legal? I'm still bothered by my questions in my head. I remembered Jackie. She's waiting for me? I went to their house.

"I'm so sorry Jackie. You didn't remind me. I fell asleep and I forgot. What would you tell me anyway?"

"I will confess to you, I'm still not ready yet to tell Victor."

"Okay, so what're you going to tell me?"

She breathed deeply and said, "I know this isn't right but, Lynn it's pressing down on me and you know my belief so I hope you understand; I work as a prostitute."

I am so shocked on what she said. So I covered my mouth by my hand with widened eyes. And there she cried.

"Oh, Jackie, I know you want to do everything just to bring back your old status, but please, not this way. Jack, you know this isn't right..." I hugged her and give sympathy. She's my friend I want to guide her. What are friends for if you'll just provoke them in a wrong way?