Illegal Love {a student and a teacher love story}

I went to a shop to buy a new bag for the first day of school tomorrow. I passed a dirty old man begging for alms. I can't help myself but pity him so I gave him some of my money. Here I come, I pushed the sliding door of the shop. I saw many cute and fancy bags but what caught my attention was the pink bag with full of glitters. I take a look at it but my money can't afford it so I sadly find another one. I promised myself that I am going to buy it if ever I have money. My second choice was the blue bag with cat prints. My money can afford it so I get it and paid for it on the cashier.

"Thank you for coming at Mrs. Carol's. We hope to see you again next time!" The cashier said to me so I smiled at her to make her feel I am happy but honestly I really am not.

I really wanted to buy that bag. I won't let that bag be bought by anyone, but what can I do, I don't have money right now. I need to budget my money for the whole week, including my daily expenses. My mum doesn't want me to beg for more. She said she will decrease my allowance if ever I beg for more.

The next day, I am on my way to school. I saw groups of kids playing and an old woman watering her plants. Maybe they're the only ones who make the woman happy.

I can see my school from a far. It is very crowded even it's still early. I walked fast to be able to see my section and list.  Later on I know I may not be able to see it because I will start working at the library at 9:00 am. While I am on the gate, I saw familiar faces, I hear familiar voices and I think they don't care about me so I continued walking. I looked at the papers posted on the wall to see what section am I. I saw my classmates' names. Some of my old classmates again. Pretty boring year again huh? But the only thing that was unusual to me was our adviser, Mr. Teddy Murphy. He is not a new teacher but it's my first time to be his student. At first, I think to myself, "Is he a cool teacher? It's his third year of teaching here and I hope I'm gonna be his favorite." hahaha. I would always want to be the star. I saw couple of my friends, waving their hands at me. I immediately came up to them and walk with them.  

"Hey, Lynn!" Jackie hollered. She grabbed my bag and inspected it. "Wow! Where did you buy this? It's very cute!" she said. Victor rolled his eyes and uttered,  "Girls these days..." 

Jackie and I laughed at him and said, "You just don't really get us girls."

We went to our designated rooms. 

Jackie and I are classmates but Victor was separated from us. But it is okay. We could always see each other every breaktime and every dismissal time. My classmates keep on talking and I hear their murmurs like bees, but they stopped when our teacher arrived. He introduced himself to us.

"Good morning class, if you already knew my name, that is pretty good but for those who dont, lemme introduce you your new adviser, I am Mr. Teddy Murphy."

Actually, he is a good looking guy. His blonde hair, green eyes and nice voice. I wish we could be close. Some of my flirt gal classmates asked everything about him. What was his birthday, his age, his e-mail and many more things they are interested about. I cant go near him, I think he would just ignore me. And we are not yet close! Hello Lynn Sanders! Are you crazy?

For our first day to be fun, he started it with a game, but I have my period so I did not join the game. "Are you okay, Ms. Sanders?" he uttered.

 "Not that good but I can stay here than to be stucked in the clinic." I replied while touching my abdomen. 

"Okay, if that's what you prefer. You can always call me if ever you feel like going to the clinic." he said and smiled. I smiled at him too. He then continued the game everyone is waiting for.

He is just so gentleman. I mean, if ever he's not my adviser, he will not mind me having dysmenorrhea. If that is Mr Flynn, for sure he will not start the first day with a game but loads of projects and lectures.